Author Topic: Gyne After Running  (Read 4861 times)

Offline dayhellbrokeloose

• Posting Member
During the summer I used to run 2.5 miles every day and lift weights. Now I just work out though I want to hit the treadmill everyday again.

Anyways, I would go swimming everyday with my friend and hes the type of person that tells it like it is. Whenever I started running everyday I would come home and go straight to the pool and he would come over. He would always laugh or make fun of me but I didnt really care. But after about a week he said the running must of almost made it look like my gyne went completely away. Then I guess time would pass by or I would eat something and it would come back.

Anybody had an experience like this?

• Posting Member
I dono, I'm prety sure its a gland. When I llift up my arm I can feel a hard mass in front of my muscle.  ???

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Its water retention. I've noticed after running it will appear much flatter.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

• Posting Member
Its water retention. I've noticed after running it will appear much flatter.

Yeah its prety cool, lasts for a little while then goes back to normal.   :(

• Posting Member
You might be right .but i think you still should wait.   If it bothers you so much see a consult.

I am going to see a consultant after I use my Andractim that will be here any day now.
Why should I wait? I'm going to be 19 in four monthes and have had Gyno since like the 5th or 6th grade.

Offline metsn2005

• Bronze Member
whoa, i have the same experience. I look a hell of a lot better after i do a lot of exercising. Tomorrow I'm going to start riding my bike to and from school.. about 9 miles in all. I'm also taking weightlifting as my elective for the second half of the year. Hopefully I'll be in great shape come summer. (but ill still have my gyne im afraid.. just not as bad)

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
I notice its smaller when im in school, idk??

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024