Author Topic: Going in for surgery FINALLY!  (Read 3154 times)

Offline almostfree2010

I recently decided that I would take the plunge and have my surgery to get rid of my gynecomastia.  I first started noticing a change in my chest when I was 13.  I didn't think anything of it and continued living my life happily.  When I turned 16, I got my drivers license which gave me more freedom to go places.  This is where my gynecomastia got the best of me.  Everytime my friends and I would go somewhere, I would always wear heavier clothing and they would be wearing t-shirts and tank tops, etc....  In the summer, I would ALWAYS wear a t-shirt and a basketball jersey to cover up my man boobs.  I haven't gone swimming in about 9 years and now I am 22 years old and ready to go swimming again.  I am having my surgery on Friday November 27th and I am a bit nervous but this is probably normal right? I just want to get rid of my condition and be normal again not having to worry about anyone looking at my chest.  I am also glad that I won't have to wear my compression vest that I bought online because it would make me sweat a lot.  I will post pre and post op pics soon!

GB

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member
Yeah good luck man !

Offline c3po

Great news. Im going in for surgery 25th january 2010. im so glad , iv been waitin for this since i was 13(18 now) and its finally gonna happen. i cant stress how bad gynecomastia has affected my life and my personality, . . im so glad i found this site. ......To all the fellow sufferers that cant get surgery for what eva reason,, all i hav to say is stay strong and HOPE........I feel ya pain

Offline Enmend54

• Posting Member
congrats dude glad to hear you are getting the surgery done. Enjoy your new life haha

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024