Author Topic: New Doctor in Scottsdale  (Read 1795 times)

Offline flip9111

• Posting Member
Hey everyone, I have been struggling with gynecomastia for my whole life and I know how insecure you all feel..  My case was always kinda moderate through out my whole life, but has gotten worse since in my 30s.  I was always afraid to take my shirt off, and it was unfortunate because I am an athletic build and it would surprise people when they would see me with my shirt off. 

It got to the point where I was completely obsessed with my chest, everytime i saw my reflection in everything thats the first place I looked...  I could feel them when I ran, my kids (being kids) would say little remarks.... It was time... I was done, I didnt care if I had to put it on a credit card and pay for it for the rest of my life....

I had gone to Angelchik and another highly respected surgeon I was a little discouraged with the prices  the low between the both of them were 6400 est.  (thats including anastetia(sp?) surgery place etc...

In my endeavors I was up late one night on the internet and found Dr. Jennifer Geoghegan at Oasis Plastic Surgery.  I went to get a free quote, and for the same surgery was 4200 including everything.  I was sooo happy when they told me that....  She was awesome, I honestly felt more comfortable talking with a female plastic surgeon about my issue, her office staff truly cares about you.  She does her surgery at Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, which was professional, staff was great and most off all looked impeccably clean.    Long story short, I had the surgery about a month ago and it was the BEST MONEY IVE EVER SPENT.  She took about the same amount of tissue equivalent to a d cup from each side.  Holy cow guys I feel like a new man....  I stand up straight, I can wear under armour without looking like a woman and most of all, the thought of my male boobs are not on my mind anymore... 

So if you are in the Phx area and looking for surgery... Look up Oasis Plastic Surgery...  I will post my pics when my swelling goes down completely...  Keep your head up fellas... I know exactly what your going through....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024