Author Topic: Need some feedback on my gyno  (Read 2661 times)

Offline olanord

Hey, im 16 years old, and i have been having this for some years now. Im considering a surgery, as its a very big problem for me.
I go to the gym alot, and its very annoying even how hard i train, my chest allways looks like that. So what do you guys think? shall i go for a surgery?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
2.5-3/10, and even 1's bad enough.  you've had it long enough and it's developed enough it will not reverse on its own, so yes, if you want to get rid of it, you'll need to start saving and planning for an op.
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline olanord

Are there anything i can try before considering a surg?
Heard something about zinc and c vitamines

Offline thetodd

Go to a doctor first, not a surgeon. They should in turn check your hormone levels and prescribe you the correct treatment if theres an inbalance!

I tried messing around with Zinc and Tamoxifen, all it did was burn a hole in my pocket! Go to a doc and get properly checked and move on from there
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
developed tissue doesn't just dissolve on account of a couple extra vitamins or minerals.  some things can have a general hormonal effect, but you're too advanced for that.  believe me, if any of it worked, about 10% of us would still be here  ;D
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 12:58:35 AM by headheldhigh01 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024