Author Topic: Rate my Gyno  (Read 3796 times)

Offline bewbies

• Posting Member
I have lived with this since I was 12, I am now 20 and ready to have this taken off. I weigh 152 and my height is 5 10'. No matter how hard I exercise they never seem to shrink, chest workouts just push them out. How bad would you rate my condition?
Do you think that maybe I should just lose as much body fat as I can before I make any decisions?

http://img200.imageshack.us/g/57526598.jpg/

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
dont quite know what you mean by "rate me". Its a very subjective thing this rating system that some apply here. Only YOU can say how much it bothers you & therefore the "rating".
 You do not have large breasts in my opinion however I know some here will say you simply must get surgery at all costs! ::)
 really, if you were to take 100 regular guys all ages off the street & line them up barechested, very few would meet the seemingly (to some) "ideal" chest shape that models, sportsmen or film stars etc have. Many would have much larger "moobs" than you & yet it would never occur to them to get them removed!

So, at the end of the day it should be only down to you. If you feel you cannot lead a normal life because of the way you perceive others look at your chest, then obviously you will have to consider surgery.
I cant remember who here said this before but their quote was  along the lines of  "its whats between your ears that matters most!"

good luck & be happy! ;D

Offline WaitAMin

• Posting Member
you obviously dont like me personally told myself I'd have to lose a certain amount of body fat before doing a surgery which I will when I can offered

so I'd throw your question out the air it's bad imo and will not change unless you take the next steps...  your 20 and young start forming a plan to save up... the sooner the better you feel which you can't put to much of a price on that

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
dont be daft! of course I dont "not like you"! I dont know you! ::)

You do what you think is best for you.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
If you feel so bad that you're always embarassed and that your moobs are keeping you from doing things you want to do like, swimming, clubbin, approaching gurls, etc. get the shit done!!  It's all about how you feel man.  Most gurls don't need implants but hey...they get em anyway right??  Save up your bones and do you man!

Fluffy( o )v ( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline bewbies

• Posting Member
Thanks for the posts everyone. I think I'm just going to lose as much body fat as I can and gain as much muscle on my body to keep me at the same weight and see how I look then until I make any decision. I will still be saving up nonetheless till then just for backup.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
good job man!! and good luck!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
about another 2 on the 10 scale, enough to make you unhappy and want to get rid of it.  weight loss is good but won't fix that, it's an op or acceptance.  you're doing the right thing planning to start saving now. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
In my opinion i think they are quite noticable,
But at the end of the day who cares what other people think?
If they make you unhappy get them removed, if they dont then dont,
If you wanted me to rate them out of 10 i would give them 4/10,
You dont seem like you need to loose weight to me this looks like typical 'Gland Gyno',

Good Luck,
Just think Are they bothering you enough for surgery?'

Jake
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024