Author Topic: Big dillema... trying to pick between doctors...  (Read 2067 times)

Offline daewoo123

• Posting Member
So, I did an online consultation thing with Dr. Jacobs, and he quoted me at around $7,400. Then I emailed Dr. Silverman, and he quoted me at $5,800. Thing is though, Dr. Jacobs is located in NY, which is around 5 hours away from me (I live near Boston), and Dr. Silverman is about an hour away from me. I wonder if Dr. Jacobs is really worth the extra $1,600? I mean, I told his secretary about my situation and she said they don't negotiate the price. What do you guys think? As it is right now, I have about $6,200 saved up, so I could have surgery with Dr. Silverman right now, but if I decide to do it with Dr. Jacobs, I'd need to save up another $1,500 for transportation, hotel, etc.

Offline godspeed

• Posting Member
Thats a tough decision, i dont know much about Silverman but Jacobs seems very good at what he does.   Have you had a consult with both Dr's yet?  If you haven't i would def have one with both and see who you feel more comfortable with. 

Offline daewoo123

• Posting Member
Went ahead and scheduled an appointment with Dr. Jacobs. Parents offered to help and I just couldn't say no  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024