Author Topic: New Post!! Surgeons in Central Florida  (Read 3915 times)

nomoreboobs2010

Has anyone used this surgeon yet?  I saw a posting on here before about someone that had used him successfully, but I cannot find the posting anymore.  So perhaps it was removed for some reason maybe it was not true. I know people who have used him in the past for lipo-realted surgeries but not for gyno.  It says he does gyno on his website but he doesn't offer testimonials or before and after photos on the website.  I spoke with his receptionist and I felt comfortable with her and she said they do a lot of these surgeries nowadays.  I suppose it is all the chemicals and hormones in the food we eat.  I don't have a genetic disorder and my bloodwork is normal. A lot of plastic surgeons are offering this surgery now because there is a market for it.  I want to make sure I get a competent surgeon not someone who is just trying to expand their services.  I know he runs a tight operation there and his costs are less than others in the area.  Please help...

nomoreboobs2010

Can anyone give me some feedback on some surgeons in Central Florida?  I plan to have my surgery in May.  Is anyone familiar with Dr. Scott Greenberg.

Offline freespirit420

i need to know how is the best in central florida too, please help us!

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
I've been active on this site for a few years now, and I perform gynecomastia surgery very frequently.  I've been in practice in Orlando for 22 years.  I would be happy to see you in consultation.  If you would like, feel free to call my office for consultation at 407-857-6261.  Feel free to visit my website at www.orlandoplasticsurgerycenter.com

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

DrBermant

Has anyone used this surgeon yet?  I saw a posting on here before about someone that had used him successfully, but I cannot find the posting anymore.  So perhaps it was removed for some reason maybe it was not true. I know people who have used him in the past for lipo-realted surgeries but not for gyno.  It says he does gyno on his website but he doesn't offer testimonials or before and after photos on the website.  I spoke with his receptionist and I felt comfortable with her and she said they do a lot of these surgeries nowadays.  I suppose it is all the chemicals and hormones in the food we eat.  I don't have a genetic disorder and my bloodwork is normal. A lot of plastic surgeons are offering this surgery now because there is a market for it.  I want to make sure I get a competent surgeon not someone who is just trying to expand their services.  I know he runs a tight operation there and his costs are less than others in the area.  Please help...

I have posted on this forum How to pick a gynecomastia surgeon:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16474.0

Such selection can be a daunting task as you point out. That is why that post has become an extensive collection of details. Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery does vary from doctor to doctor and around the country. But inexpensive surgery is not always a bargain. How often does that doctor need to perform a revision on their own patients?  How often do that patients go elsewhere for revision surgery?  Many Florida Gynecomastia Patients choose to travel for their sculpture. Checking out a doctor's credentials, skills, many before and after surgery results, how tissues move after surgery are all critical factors in selecting the best doctor!

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024