Author Topic: Ok a question about loans, help much appreciated  (Read 2890 times)

Offline jesseee

• Posting Member
Ok, i turned 18 about a month ago and have finally paid off my car. I have planned to take out a loan right after paying it off, so here in about a month i want to take out a loan for the surgery with Dr Bermant. So my question to you guys is, has anyone here taken out a loan for the surgery and is it possible? I'm sure i have perfect credit seeing as i just turned 18 and really it's my only route to being capable of swimming this summer and to show off my muscles  ;D

So if anyone knows how, where, or anything to help my situation please, please, please post.

I basically have no responsibilities so i'm capable of paying a loan back in a year.
Also i live in the united states.

Edit: also if anyone has had gyne surgery with Dr. Bermant, is it possible that you can give me the final cost? his site says 2800$ + surgeon fee + sedation. I hope not to go over 6000$ since i gotta get a loan, but i will literary do anything not to miss the prime of my life in college. My gyne is pretty minor seeing as i just got puffy nipples, if that helps determine the outcome. Even if you had full gyne the final price is much appreciated.

*I can post pictures if they're needed
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 11:53:32 PM by jesseee »

DrBermant

Ok, i turned 18 about a month ago and have finally paid off my car. I have planned to take out a loan right after paying it off, so here in about a month i want to take out a loan for the surgery with Dr Bermant. So my question to you guys is, has anyone here taken out a loan for the surgery and is it possible? I'm sure i have perfect credit seeing as i just turned 18 and really it's my only route to being capable of swimming this summer and to show off my muscles  ;D

So if anyone knows how, where, or anything to help my situation please, please, please post.

I basically have no responsibilities so i'm capable of paying a loan back in a year.

Edit: also if anyone has had gyne surgery with Dr. Bermant, is it possible that you can give me the final cost? his site says 2800$ + surgeon fee + sedation. I hope not to go over 6000$ since i gotta get a loan, but i will literary do anything not to miss the prime of my life in college. My gyne is pretty minor seeing as i just got puffy nipples, if that helps determine the outcome. Even if you had full gyne the final price is much appreciated.

We see many patients from around the world who prefer my techniques. In our office, the Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated. I see so many different types of male breast enlargement and contour problems, one price would not be fair. Jane is my office manager and can better discuss typical costs, fees, and payment options.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

If you are looking for patient feedback, most of my patients do not post in forums and others that do move on with their lives. They suffer with gynecomastia, have the surgery, heal tissue, and then heal the emotional issues. It is awesome that some return to help others, but many do not want to remember the Emotions of Living with Gynecomastia and they move on with their lives.

We do use Standard Gynecomastia Evaluation Pictures as part of our Preliminary Remote Discussion to help minimize travel to Virginia.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline jesseee

• Posting Member

We see many patients from around the world who prefer my techniques. In our office, the Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated. I see so many different types of male breast enlargement and contour problems, one price would not be fair. Jane is my office manager and can better discuss typical costs, fees, and payment options.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

If you are looking for patient feedback, most of my patients do not post in forums and others that do move on with their lives. They suffer with gynecomastia, have the surgery, heal tissue, and then heal the emotional issues. It is awesome that some return to help others, but many do not want to remember the Emotions of Living with Gynecomastia and they move on with their lives.

We do use Standard Gynecomastia Evaluation Pictures as part of our Preliminary Remote Discussion to help minimize travel to Virginia.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

fair enough, is it possible to get loans for gyne surgery (anyone can answer and its much appreciated with any advice)

DrBermant

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

fair enough, is it possible to get loans for gyne surgery (anyone can answer and its much appreciated with any advice)

Some patients do use loans for their surgery, but again, Jane would be better able to discuss such details and issues.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

Offline jesseee

• Posting Member

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

Some patients do use loans for their surgery, but again, Jane would be better able to discuss such details and issues.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

Thanks that's all i needed.  :)

Offline Bayarea408

Hey,I just got raid of my gyno about 3weeks ago ;D and I got a personal loan from bank(they require good credit since you paid off your car im assuming your credit is good enough) if you bank with WELLSFARGO or BOFA you could even apply online! it took me 3days to get the cash deposited to my checking account or you can simply apply for a credit card( at a high balance try to get nothing less than 7000 or 8000 it might cost you less but since its a credit limit you don't have to use it all not t mention most credit card company's offer interest free for the fist 6months to a year.Good luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024