Author Topic: My PICS please comment  (Read 4209 times)

Offline DudeInChiTown

• Posting Member
Will surgery get me a FLAT CHEST?

Offline DudeInChiTown

• Posting Member

Offline ajgyno84

• Posting Member
hey u dont actually have a nipple puffyness problem and i would not say its gyno... u just have fat deposits which u can lose over a year of consistent diet and cardio.. u just store fat all around your body and if u have surgery it will look unbalanced and will probably leave a big scar if u have so much fat in the area, check out some of the pics of surgery done by obese men on this site.. hope tat helps

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
i agree doesnt look like gyno!

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
looks like excessive fat to me! Sorry mate! No offence!

Offline fcjacobs

• Posting Member
Dont worry about gyne. if you loose your chect it wont look right with your big belly. Just loose weight and everything will thin out evenly. If you want to do something surgical look at lypo. Or just go on being a large proud man. Cheers.

Offline DudeInChiTown

• Posting Member
HAHAHAH..............Thank you For the comments

I will try to lose some weight..........

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
that's actually what it will take to really answer your question, because it's hard to tell at this stage.  i do think your contours wrap more around the side than normal, which hints at gyne, but it'll really only be if you manage to shed it a bit that it'll be clearer to what extent it was just weight versus gyne.  good luck. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline DudeInChiTown

• Posting Member
U guys think LIPOSUCTION will help for a FAST FIX?

Offline mediaguy28

• Posting Member
Liposuction would help but without also doing your abdomen its going to make your stomach more pronounced.  Most docs wouldnt usually consider the lipo unless you were close to your ideal weight.

DrBermant

U guys think LIPOSUCTION will help for a FAST FIX?

Have you checked your Body Mass Index with a BMI Calculator?  BMI does not differentiate between fat, muscle, and bone.  Body Fat Calculators can help with the fat percentage and are better at helping define the fat component.

Liposuction is not an alternative to losing weight.  With surgery, a fat person will still look like a fat person, just one with smaller breasts. Liposuction does not yield the health benefits of weight loss.

The problem is that Male Fat Pattern extends around the chest, under the arms, and around the back.  Plastic Surgery is not a good tool for a global fat problem.

I advise my patients to get to a weight / body fat percentage they are comfortable with before considering surgery. 

Weight Loss Before Gynecomastia Surgery can help with the fat, but not the gland.  However, you cannot pick where your fat comes from. Plastic Surgery is also not a good jump start tool for weight loss.  I have seen disasters from patients from other doctors with deformities from significant weight loss after their surgery.  Men tend to put fat on first in the belly and chest bands.  We tend to take of those areas last.  Early surgery and depending on weight loss to predictably change the body is a nasty gamble.  No Surgery Body Shaping Garments are a better temporizing choice.

As a surgical sculptor, I view weight loss as a coarse tool and my plastic surgery as a refinement tool.  I prefer to use the coarse tool first, and then my sculpture for refinement.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024