Author Topic: Insurance question??  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
im on Blue cross blue shield of Minnesota as of today April 1. Under my plan preexisting conditions are EXcluded.. Havent been to the doc yet, but would gyno be considered a preexisting condition? anyone use bcbs of MN for the surgery?? thanks in advance

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member

Offline silent_minority

You're probably out of luck.  The best you could do is decide to appeal as others have done on this site.  Some have had luck, but most have not.  The only way you would know is if you would try.  Even if you find someone on here with the same carrier, they always take everything on a case-by-case basis.

In the end, if it bugs you enough to have surgery, it's probably worth it to spend your own money.  Save up, and some day you can get it done.  People waste money on less important, more expensive things all of the time.  If it's all you think about, it will probably make you feel better than any car, motorcycle or boat will.

That being said, I've decided to live with it, for now.  I'm married, I have a son, and I get by fine.  I'd like to not worry about it, but I just ignore it most of the time.  However, I guess I'm "lucky" (never thought I'd say that) that it's not worse.  And sometimes it just bothers others more.  When I was young and single, I would have probably done it, but I didn't have the money.  Now I have the money, but I have no reason to do it.  My wife and son love me just the same, and I don't need to win the love of anyone else who won't accept me the way I am.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024