Author Topic: DO YOU THINK THIS GUY HAS GYNECOMASTIA AKA MANBOOBS?  (Read 3669 times)

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
well he's my friend and i'm shocked 'coz it was my first time seeing him shirtless in public.. I noticed that he have it but i wanna hear your opinions.. replies will be appreciated thanks :)

??? ??? ??? any comments????  ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 04:08:37 AM by xoxoxoxo »

Offline daewoo123

• Posting Member
if I saw you shirtless at a beach I would just assume you have to lose a few pounds, you don't look like feminine, but those pictures aren't really that good, so you never know.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
it's not me.. that's my friend..for real..

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
Dont think Id suddenly stare at this guy if I was there & be thinking "wow what a pair of breasts that guy has". ::)
 Doubt if anyone would take the slightest notice.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
Dont think Id suddenly stare at this guy if I was there & be thinking "wow what a pair of breasts that guy has". ::)
 Doubt if anyone would take the slightest notice.

so you think he didn't have gyne???

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
I think I see just some extra fat. May or may not go with proper diet though, chest fat is extremely difficult to get rid of for some people. I just hope that your friend knows that you're posting pictures of him here with his face and everything  :D

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
I hope your "friend" know you're posting these pics of him online. I know I'd be mighty pissed if a friend of mine posted shirtless pics of me, especially to solicit answers as to whether or not I had "manboobs".

Offline TXdude

• Posting Member
In my opinion, NO...this guy looks normal and average. Losing some body fat (not that he has much anyways) would decrease the bit of size he has in his chest. I know gynecomastia patients, including myself, that would like to have an average body like this guy.

p.s. I do agree with dondante, I hope your friend knows these pics are on here.....at least you should have blurred or cut out the face for respectful annonymity.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024