Author Topic: do i have gyne? clear pic inside!!!  (Read 2227 times)

Offline ivanvaldez79

• Posting Member
hi growing up i was always a little kid with a flat chest, but when i was heading into my teen years like around 11, 12 i became a chubby kid and thats when the boobs came in.  i always embarrased to take of my shirt in pools, etc.  As i went into high school i joined football and i lost weight i didnt become completly skinny again but i lost some weight and i guessed finished puberty cause i got taller as well but my boobs were still there just that they werent saggy like when i was a kid.  Now im 20 im about 5'10 and weight about 176 pounds.  Ima be honest i dont eat healthy i hardly eat vegetables, i eat alot of fast food, and junk food.  Ima picky eater!!.  But ive been hitting the gym and ive been focusing more on my chest!! spacially lower chest that is were i feel the most soft cause my upper chest has muscle!.  Would u guys consider my case as gyno heres a pic? click on the link

« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 03:34:10 AM by ivanvaldez79 »

Offline bling

• Bronze Member
 I am not doctor but I think you have it and have u tried working out a lot like I had it but not a bad case of it, I started doing alot of incline on bench and its all good now cant even tell its all muscle  but I workedout 3 hrs  2 hrs a day, if you wanna try i would say try doing p90x deff works

Offline ivanvaldez79

• Posting Member
ya but my upper chest has a lot of muscle, but my lower chest is very soft, shouldnt i focous more on doing decline bench? but ya i dont do the same chest workout routine always i try to mix it up every week.

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member
No picture!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024