Author Topic: BEST Gyno surgery experience ever !!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3322 times)

Offline bigbubbagyno

• Posting Member
yeh so i was always a thin kid until grade 8. I started getting fat around then and developed man boobs. Initially it did nto embarass me, although my friends would be making fun of me while swimming and what not. As i grew older, I started seeing girls but was well concious and new took my t-shirt off. I would wear black baggy t-shirts, fitted white tees underneath both shirts and t-shirts. So i live in Pakistan where the temperature is 40 degrees at times, its always boiling, i would be sweating but those white tees would always be tucked into my jeans with my belt tied tightly. I started marijuana everyday since grade 12, I got to uni and would only have one night stands cause i'd be too drunk to give a darn about my man boobs. Started going religiously to the gym 3rd year of uni, was dedicated to getting rid of my man boobs. Did everythign I could, became extra thin but them manboobs would never go. I always thought that working my chest out would cure it but the fat always stayed. i got all muscular and shit, but it was always there (dumbbell pullovers, decline flies do help though). Eventually i started reading up about the causes, and came across alot of things, cliff manchesters pdfs on how to lose them (it is shit), Acid-Alkaline diets, Yohimbine to get rid of extra fat, found ways to raise testosterone (good fats, multi vitamins, ZMA). Basically i did everything i could, did all my research but nothign works. The fat cells just become smaller and when i started eating fast food or anything bad they would come back quickly.

Just last month I was half way through a bottle of Yohimburn DF and thought it would work but didnt. Theres this one surgeon whose advertisements are all over the place, i went to him, he told me it would cost me only 450 pounds. Yes 450 POUNDS (cheap as darn). The place however was not the sweetest looking place, hard to explain but I live here so expecting somethign like that was acceptible. But i guess if someone comes from abroad they would think twice about getting it done from the place. Well the dude was a taliban looking dude with a huge beard, he had some qualificatin from glasgow and someother place. He spoke to me about it and was able to convince me that he knew his shit and done loads of them before. He uses Vaser Liposelection, but said he would only use it and not make any incision aroudn the nipple. I read everywhere that to get extra gland out you need to make that incision, but the thing was i had very soft breast tissue, so the vaser was bale to extract the gland. The surgery was actually quite fun, was not scared at all until 30 mins before the surgery and as I was lying down. One dude put a tiny needle on the back of my hand, and then a hanging cloth was put in front of my face so i coulnt see nothing. The doctor then put three injections on both sides of the chest. After the first injection it became numb so i could hardly feel the other two but when he came on the other side, the third injection went deep and i couldnt definitely feel that. After that I dont even know if i was sleepy or what, but the morphin came me the best high i've had in ages ( done shrooms, ecstacy, cocaine, ketamine, MDA, N20, weed, hash, speed etc NOT acid) but yeh it was phenonmenal, loved the high, all i remember is chatting shit and giggling away while the surgery was going on. The feeling of the shit they put in your chest, the vaser thing that sucks the fat, there was something addi ctive about that. Well I had a tiny bit of fat so the surgery took hardly 30 minutes or thats what I think cause I was abit out of it. At the end there was this chinese/japanese nurse (i would bang her), who put some antiseptic on my chest and rubbing it, so i thought i'd flirt with her and asked why she touching me like that.

Yeh so the point being my surgery has been two days and I feel like a king, got that sick shit off my chest. I definitely recommend anyone from abroad to get this surgery done from this place, its cheap as darn as long as you dont want the whole calm environment where the clinic has nice leather sofas and wooden floors and books everywhere. This place is nothign like it, doesnt look too great but the doctor and the nurses all are quite exceptional. The summer is coming, plan a vacation here rather than spending 3000 pounds on surgery. 1000 pounds would be more than enough for tyou to get a hotel for a few nights, get this surgery done, have the most expensive food (not more than 30 pounds). All the luxury in the world and cheap. By the way my writing skills arent as bad as they seem, couldnt be fucked to write properly

« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 02:55:55 PM by bigbubbagyno »

Offline bigbubbagyno

• Posting Member
Its LIASC by the way, google liasc pakistan, its not as bad as I make it sound, its got clinics in dubai too

Offline jj024

• Posting Member
lol... dude this is probably the funniest success story i have read....

thanks for share.....

Offline Viking75

• Bronze Member
I love it ;D Dont ever stop writing the way you do :

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024