Author Topic: Should I Get The Surgery?  (Read 2310 times)

Offline lboogie

• Posting Member

Been working out for a couple months now, and my nipples are just flat out always puffy.  You think it's time to get the surgery?  And on a average how much does it cost?  I have no health care anymore and money is super tight.  What do you think?

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Honestly speaking , it's not that serious ; I doubt if it is even noticeable. Your chest looks great...that's excellent contour. The gland tissue in your case seems to be small so it's an easy fix with surgery. However, if you're super tight on money and you wanna go to the beach ...just go this is a great physique you have there. Now you say you have been training for a couple of months, but this physique cannot be attained in a couple. Can you please tell us your training techniques and diet ? :D thanks

Offline helpmeplease

• Posting Member
dude your chest looks great. the average person would never notice anything wrong with it. dont waste your money

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Waooo ! Well, nice chest I must say ! In a couple of months with such a chest ?! Give me your receipe ! :D

Your chest is just perfect, so I would not worry at all but put off my shirt on the beach !  8)

Offline lboogie

• Posting Member
I would say my chest got like that in the span of a little over or around 4 months.  I only work out 5 times a week though, but really only hard Monday, Thursdays, and Fridays.  The other days in between I do crunches, abs, around 200 push-ups, and I might do like 5 sets of 5 pull-ups on the perfect pull-up bar.  The days I go hard I incline bench, deadline, squats, over head bench, and curl, and I don't watch what I eat at all.  I'm 5'9" and I weight around 160 no matter what I eat doesn't stick at all.  Thanks for the compliments on the chest makes me smile a bit, but I think those pictures don't show my gyne good at all.  It was kinda cold in the bathroom and it made my nipples look a bit regular, but when it's warm my nipples are puffy and there's a little lump where the nipples are.  I want the surgery so bad because it's basically throwing off my chest IMO but my money is so funny right now. 

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
actually i'm jealous with your chest buddy..it looks great and your buff :).. are you focusing more on the upper chest? have you been working out your lower chest also?

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
if you don't watch what you eat and you have that chest ... man you're genetically gifted :D
I still won't worry too much even if your nipples stick out a bit. Save till you can afford surgery.

Offline pokeweed

• Posting Member
these pictures, especially the side ones, show your situation better. Straight on, you look great, but from the side it does appear to be some gynecomastia. Have you seen a doctor yet?  A good plastic surgeon can tell you right away what is breast tissue to be removed and what is actually muscle that you want to leave. Alot of the time it's some breast tissue on top of a well developed male chest and the breast tissue just needs to be removed so that you get the best look. Again, puffy nipples can be taken care of at the same time with alittle liposuction with little to no additional cost. Hope that helps.

Offline Enterprise19

• Posting Member
I would not mess with your chest at all. It's going to be more obvious with scars etc. I'd leave your chest alone and just forget about it. Your chest is normal. It's normal to have gland behind the nipple. I'm telling you now if you mess with your chest surgery wise you're going to regret it unless you go to the best gyno surgeon around.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024