Author Topic: My surgery is after 2 days,, with pics,,,, Keep an eye on this topic "daily"  (Read 2857 times)

Offline just4asm

Hello alllll
I'm 24 , 187 cm , 120 Kg
I had Gyne. for almost 10 years now , and I'll get rid of it after two days , I live in Gulf - Middle east ,  I consulted a Doctor here and I'm doing it .
as many of you know , it's realy realy hard for a young man to live with it , so I decided to go under the knife and as far as I know from my doctor that it'll took around 1.5 hours , general anesthesia , I'll be discharged a few hours later , it'll cost me around 5000 $ , but hell yeah I'm doing it .
her are some of my pics , taken today and I'll keep you updated with post-op pics and news .
wish me luck guys .

pics - 2 days pre-ops

http://yfrog.com/4zimg0015djx

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
You look like you will really benefit from the surgery. Best of luck!

Offline just4asm

thanx buddy ..

8 hours to surgery ,, as per my doctor's advice ,I'm not supposed to eat or drink anything till morning , I hope everything will be just fine , I'm expecting a big difference !
I'll wait and see ,,,
wish me luck guys
I'll update you soon ,,,  :)

Offline Ibanez99

• Bronze Member
Hey

I'm not able to open that link but I believe you've already had your surgery now :) so good luck with the healing and keep updated :D

Sid

Offline just4asm

I DID TI !!
I went to the hospital at 8 am , they did the usual tests for me , BP , temperature , then they took me to my room , I wear my op cloth , my doctor was waiting for me at the door , he asked me again what type of Anastasia I prefer , then he suggested that we go for general Anastasia .
He explained to me what he'll do, first he'll remove the tissue from both sides and then to start a lipo-suc.
he marked the places around my breast , I laid down and he told me to take a deep breath ,, then I didn't feel anything ...
I woke up around 11 am , 1.5 hours later , there was a dressing on my chest compressing too hard , I was dizzy , as soon as I opened my eyes , a nurse came to me and said : welcome back , you did great , I told her that I'm not feeling well , I feel like I'm gonna throw up , and I did twice .
she told me it's normal after a general Anastasia to feel that way , I spent almost half an hour in a recovery room , but I didn't have the chance to look at my new chest yet !
they took me back to my room , I felt asleep again for about an hour , then my doctor came to visit me , one thing I forgot to mention , they showed me when I woke up the fat they removed from me almost 2000 ml of fat and a big tissue also .
back to my room , my doctor told me how good it was , and asked me how am I feeling now , I had pain in my left side due to the huge amount of fat they removed from there .
A few hours later I had my first meal in 16 hours, I had some soup and water.

at 5 pm, a nurse came in with a compression chest dress, she removed the operation's dressing and that was the first time I had a look at my chest, my right nipple was deep inside and there was almost no fat on both sides, my right side was swilling and has blue line, they told me it's gonna disappear in a week or so, I wear my dressing and my cloths, I took my medications along with a cream that heals wounds and skin faster.
now , 30 hours already passed from my operation , I feel a little pain on both sides , the compression dressing is very hard but I have to wear it 24/7 for the next 2 weeks , I have a follow up appointment next Thursday .
till now , and as my doctor said , I should not expect immediate results , I have to wait for at least 10 days before I can see partially the final results , I feel good about myself now , yesterday when I wear my  T-shirt  for the first time after the surgery , I felt great of not having these boobs coming out of my chest , it was perfectly flat with a little swilling but in general , it's a great feeling to see yourself normal again after 10 years of hiding this problem
I'll post some post-op photos as soon as I have the chance, wish me luck in my healing process guys.
Thnx for your support
A final word: if you have this problem and it's affecting your daily life, forget about the money, just go ahead and do it, find a good doctor and do it, you'll get rid of it in a few hours and here is the best part, nobody has to know about it! You can resume your normal life in a few days; in fact I drove home by myself, 12 hours after my surgery!

Offline Ibanez99

• Bronze Member
Hey congrats! I was able to see your pre op pic just now so now I wanna see your post op pic ! post soon and good luck with healing :) My surgery is due next month. Fingers crossed xD and 2000ml ! that's some fat you got removed. Good riddance :P
Keep updated

Sid

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024