Author Topic: Thoughts?  (Read 2892 times)

Offline dwl

• Posting Member
I know i need to drop a few pounds, but just want some thoughts on if this is gyno or having some extra pounds.   Even at my lowest of weights, they still seemed to be there.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
it's obvious with your shirts on.. we have a same case buddy..

Offline dwl

• Posting Member
I've never been able to wear a tight shirt - my entire life, i've always worn baggier shirts, etc.  Just kills me - I always wish i could wear shirts that are fitted vs overly large.   

I'm now in my mid-30's and thinking of making the plunge of surgery.  My wife doesnt think anything is wrong, but then again, she's supposed to be supportive.    She's all for anything I decide - as long as it makes me happy.

I'm in Washington State, so if anyone has any reccomendations, etc...please let me know.

Offline Pharmaecopia

• Posting Member
You ever get surgery? I can't seem to find a decent surgeon in Washington State.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Individual doctors I cannot help you with. I had some very good experiences with Deaconess Hospital in Spokane. It is surrounded by some really Great Doctors of all specialties.

My Daughter had Heart Surgery there at the age of 14 months. I had reconstructive surgery on my left hand after an accident with a chain saw. They seem to cover all the bases and should have a cosmetic surgeon with Gynecomastia experience in the neighborhood.

My Daughter is now a happily married woman and a mother herself. I have good dexterity with my repaired hand and even type in a darkened room without looking at the keyboard. (OK, I confess, I do peek at the keyboard from time to time.)
Grandpa Dan

Offline Showtime620

• Silver Member
Yea, dude, that looks like gyne.  Do you nipples 'puff' when you're warm and whatnot? If so, that's a sure case of gyne.  Your situation is pretty darn close to mine - i am 15 days post-op, had surgery march 22nd.   You will see some guys on this forum that have a severe case of it, which makes yours/mine not look that bad, and because that, many people will tell you that surgery is not necessary.  If it makes you uncomfortable - Do it.   

I haven't told anyone about this yet, so this forum has been a GODSEND for information, advice, and encouragement.

Good luck!   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024