Author Topic: it cost me $2700 check out my results  (Read 4280 times)

Offline damonsta

• Posting Member
my doctor is Dr Donald Cluckies from Fall River MA, these are my results. after surgery he didnt use drains and he gave me an ace bandage instead of a compression garment but its been 5 day after my surgery and everything feels great i recommend him to any of you guys that are thinking about getting this surgery done and you live in the New England area.

Offline dumbass

any updates w.r.t. any scar tissue, shape and discomfort?

thanks.

Offline damonsta

• Posting Member
my right side has a seroma that is getting harder everyday, i had it drained once but its been close to 3 weeks now and i was able to photograph a weeding for eight hours without major pain. im still pretty swollen but i have to say its not that bad. i will post new pics soon.

thanks for reading.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Awesome results, so far... at a decent price!!!

Congrats...

What a name though... 'Cluckies'...   :P ;D :P

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline KE25

• Posting Member
Hi there,

Any updates since? Hope you're doing fine. Does Dr. Donald Cluckies have a web site?

Thanks

Offline damonsta

• Posting Member
im doing great, i only feel a little discomfort around my nipples and i have a small pocket of plasma next to my right nipple, but everything else is feels fine, i did noticed that my right side has more swelling than the left an it make it look a little uneven but im hoping that with time it evens out. here a link to his info:

http://www.plasticsurgery.org/md/drdclukies.html

link to my updates:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=20861.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024