Author Topic: gynecomastia... this thing freaks me out ;(  (Read 4701 times)

Offline hex1337

• Posting Member
How bad is it ? Just to state that I am working out and I haven't been a lazy ass all those yrs,had a fast deposit in my breasts, but currently I am working on it / today is my chest workout /. Also it seems that the left breast is more affected than the right. And what is more, when it is cold my nipples are just fine but when the weather becomes hot they get puffy.   Just don't know where it came from :(

Here are my pics :

http://img294.imageshack.us/i/45885177.jpg/
http://img228.imageshack.us/i/45012710.jpg/
http://img188.imageshack.us/i/41218973.jpg/
http://img204.imageshack.us/i/69289778.jpg/
http://img191.imageshack.us/i/94541558.jpg/
http://img194.imageshack.us/i/19287586.jpg/

ANy comments and suggestions are more than welcome. Thanks in advance !

Offline ed1234

There is NOTHING to worry about.
Your chest looks absolutly normal.

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
do you really think your chest could be mistaken for a females? ::)
i think not.

Offline hex1337

• Posting Member

Offline puffman1

• Posting Member
It just looks like you have minor puffy nipples, not too bad in my opinion though. You probably just have a small amount of hard gland behind your nipple and it's not really fat. I too just have puffy nipples, but mine are a little worse than yours. I think I could live with yours, but I am getting the surgery on July 8. How long have you had them? I'm 21 and have had them since I was 12.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 12:40:03 PM by puffman1 »

Offline hex1337

• Posting Member
It just looks like you have minor puffy nipples, not too bad in my opinion though. You probably just have a small amount of hard gland behind your nipple and it's not really fat. I too just have puffy nipples, but mine are a little worse than yours. I think I could live with yours, but I am getting the surgery on July 8. How long have you had them? I'm 21 and have had them since I was 12.

Hi there and thanks for your reply. Well I am 20 and I have them since 12 or 13, pretty much like your case. And tbh I am still wondering whether to live with them or try visiting a surgeon.

Offline puffman1

• Posting Member

Hi there and thanks for your reply. Well I am 20 and I have them since 12 or 13, pretty much like your case. And tbh I am still wondering whether to live with them or try visiting a surgeon.

I didn't even consider surgery until just a couple months ago. I haven't taken my shirt off in public since I got them and that has been very hard because I live on the coast where there are a lot of rivers, creeks, and the beach. All of my friends always go out on the boat and to the beach and stuff and I have always avoided it. I had a few minor run-ins with the law when I was younger, just like weed/alcohol charges, so when my friends would invite me out on the boat or something, I would either say that I had to work or that I didn't want to go out on the river and risk getting another minor in possesion of alcohol ticket. It really started to bother me not to long ago because I am 21 now, and can no longer use that excuse. This summer started to scare the hell out of me because I would finally have to take my shirt off in front of people. So I decided for the first time that I would confront my parents about my issue. I wrote a very long email to them, with all my feelings in it and it upset them very much. They gave me the go ahead on getting surgery, and they were upset that I hadn't come to them years ago, as am I because it has ruined my teenage and young adult life. I have now scheduled my surgery with Dr. Bermant for July 8, and although I am very nervous, I definitley feel that the benefits far out weigh the risks. I already can't wait until next summer when hopefully I will be able to take my shirt off and not care.

So after my mini story, the question you need to ask yourself is do you feel somewhat comfortable and content with how you are living your life with the gynecomastia? Or do you feel it is drastically hindering you from living your life the way you want and should be. For me the answer was easy. Good Luck

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Hi there !

Considering your pics, I do understand what you feel about it but if I were you, I would not worry.

Your chest looks just fine, you have a well-built body and chest. All I can say is that IF it bothers you that much, then consider to go & see a surgeon but... Honestly, I wouldn't be ashamed of a chest like yours ! I also have more puffy nipples when the weather is hot and pointy nipples when it's cold. But nothing bad. I can post pics if U want. I have also been working out quite a lot for a few years now and it seems working out works so continue working out !

Please, feel free to ask questions.

Offline hex1337

• Posting Member

Hi there !

Considering your pics, I do understand what you feel about it but if I were you, I would not worry.

Your chest looks just fine, you have a well-built body and chest. All I can say is that IF it bothers you that much, then consider to go & see a surgeon but... Honestly, I wouldn't be ashamed of a chest like yours ! I also have more puffy nipples when the weather is hot and pointy nipples when it's cold. But nothing bad. I can post pics if U want. I have also been working out quite a lot for a few years now and it seems working out works so continue working out !

Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate it... a lot. For the time being I will continue working out of course and see how the things are going. If it is gets worse I will visit a surgeon or endocrinologist. For now I have no more questions, but If I have some in future i know to whom to turn to  ;)

Offline thetodd

Yeah dont even consider surgery!

nothing there mate, id be really happy if i had a chest like yours!
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Hi there !

Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate it... a lot. For the time being I will continue working out of course and see how the things are going. If it is gets worse I will visit a surgeon or endocrinologist. For now I have no more questions, but If I have some in future i know to whom to turn to  ;)

You're welcome, if I can help...  ;)

Offline gynemex

• Posting Member
i THINK UR OKAY! IN THE PICS IT DOES NOT LOOK VERY BAD, NOT AS ABD AS MINE...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024