Author Topic: please gimme suggestions....  (Read 2286 times)

Offline crazy_join

hi frnds! at last I consulted a Cosmetic Surgeon.. he cleared all my doubts..

he said after surgery, we may loose sensation around nipple area for around 1 year and in rare cases it will be for ever.. there might be discoloration around nipple area..

after surgery they keep pipes on both sides on chest for drain the blood or any liquid from the empty space..

those u had this surgery, please share ur exp regarding these drain pipes..

do u feell horrible after surgery ?

here in my place max cost would be 30,000 (including hosp and other charges)..

gimme some suggestions regarding Gynecomastia surgery..

thanks friends.. take care bybye....

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Suggest you consult a plastic surgeon who is experienced in gyne surgery -- I think you will get many other ideas about the procedure.

And the price of 30,000 is absurd if that is in US dollars. 

Best advice:  check out some US plastic surgeons who are experienced in gyne surgery -- you will have a significantly easier (and less expensive) surgical experience.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

DrBermant

hi frnds! at last I consulted a Cosmetic Surgeon.. he cleared all my doubts..

he said after surgery, we may loose sensation around nipple area for around 1 year and in rare cases it will be for ever.. there might be discoloration around nipple area..

after surgery they keep pipes on both sides on chest for drain the blood or any liquid from the empty space..

those u had this surgery, please share ur exp regarding these drain pipes..

Drains after Surgery are tubes that remove excess fluid. This is critical when there is a great deal of damage done to tissues. I prefer techniques that have an extremely low chance of needing such drainage. I tend to need drains for my gynecomastia surgery patients about once a year to once every 2 years.

do u feell horrible after surgery ?

Comfort After Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the original problem, what was done, skill of the surgeon, and many other factors. This is something that is very surgeon dependent. My patients describe my surgery as they are sore, like they just finished a heavy work out. Although I prescribe a strong pain medication, my patients typically tell me that plain Tylenol alone is enough for their comfort.

here in my place max cost would be 30,000 (including hosp and other charges)..

Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depends on what needs to be done and can vary around the world.

gimme some suggestions regarding Gynecomastia surgery..

Start at the link below and go through my entire encyclopedic site, by the time you have read all of the pages, you will get a very good idea about this surgery and results that attracts patients from around the world for my techniques.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024