Author Topic: i need to find a surgeon plezze....  (Read 2228 times)

Offline hate_anything_dome_shaped

hey everyone im new to this site. okay i got these annoying friggen dome shaped nipples, i wont post any pics no offense i dont need people telling me they look fine. what i want is a pro telling waz gud wit ma chest in person. so anyway i live in newyork city(Queens to be more specific), what i want to know is if there is any surgeon in the city or in the state itself so that i can come in so he/she can take a look at it. this is another wasted summer for ma azz and i aint gonna let these nipples mess up ma summers anymore. i will admit that i can prolly live wit dem but that would mean never wearing a white-t without me looking around to make sure i dont have to fight somebody fo giggling, or take my shirt off at the beach without fighting some other dude wanna crack up, dawgs my gurl broke up wit me cuz i was hitting everyone(nothing bout da nipples if u can belive dat!! she aint even notice, wish everyone waz more like her, but dats jus whishful thinking lol). I know yall can understand what dis is like; so any info on dat surgeon would be much appreciated bros. ;D

Offline 303MattS4

• Posting Member

DrBermant

hey everyone im new to this site. okay i got these annoying friggen dome shaped nipples, i wont post any pics no offense i dont need people telling me they look fine. what i want is a pro telling waz gud wit ma chest in person. so anyway i live in newyork city(Queens to be more specific), what i want to know is if there is any surgeon in the city or in the state itself so that i can come in so he/she can take a look at it. this is another wasted summer for ma azz and i aint gonna let these nipples mess up ma summers anymore. i will admit that i can prolly live wit dem but that would mean never wearing a white-t without me looking around to make sure i dont have to fight somebody fo giggling, or take my shirt off at the beach without fighting some other dude wanna crack up, dawgs my gurl broke up wit me cuz i was hitting everyone(nothing bout da nipples if u can belive dat!! she aint even notice, wish everyone waz more like her, but dats jus whishful thinking lol). I know yall can understand what dis is like; so any info on dat surgeon would be much appreciated bros. ;D

I have posted how to find and pick a gynecomastia surgeon here in this forum:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16474.0

I see many New York and New York City Gynecomastia Patients who prefer my techniques. That last link is to just a few experiences of the many we have seen. Here is a Video of the experiences of one of the NY Patients Unhappy After Surgery by a local surgeon.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024