Author Topic: Considering Belgium: 1250,- for lipo only, and 1890,- if they find/remove tissue  (Read 3511 times)

Offline Doodle

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

I have been saving up for an operation for ages, it always seemed impossible for me as a 20 year old student to gather 2000,- bucks to lay down for it, but after various vacation jobs and some luck on my side i have managed to get there.

So now i am in the process of finding said surgeon to do the job, my aim is to keep it as close to home as possible. As i live in the Netherlands, Belgium is a very realistic possibility. I have found the following clinic which is located in Genk (near the Dutch border) and has experience with gyno, and on top of that, has reasonable prices. You will find the link to their website at the bottom of this post.

If you scroll down on this page you can also find the ''show pricing'' button, or something similar, which leads to their price list. As you can see in that list, they charge 1250,- for liposculpture alone (both sides of course), and the price gets raised to 1890 if there is any tissue present and needs to be removed. And if there is excess skin which needs to be removed the price moves over the 3000,- line, but thats not needed in my case as i only have puffy nipples with maybe some minor tissue (although i already had various tests including a mammogram at my local hospital and they couldn't find any tissue, just fat)

Check out their website, this may be a very good option for people from the Netherlands.

Tell me what you guys think (i have already e-mailed with them and all of their pricing is all inclusive (except for 30,- euros consulting fee, and 120,- euros for a compression garment)

http://www.wellnesskliniek.com/E_plastic_surgery/E_gynecomastia.htm

Offline BullsEye

• Posting Member
i've seen documentary this week about bad cosmetic surgeons and lot of people were complaining about that clinic. The thing that worries me about that clinic is that they use intravenous sedation instead of general anaesthetic. Good luck whatever u choose!

Offline Doodle

• Posting Member
Could you explain what exactly the difference is? If they have been featured in such documentary im really anxious to go there, as i am already really nervous about having it done proper (having to go in for revision would destroy me both mentally and financially)

Offline BullsEye

• Posting Member
That clinic has been featured on 'The ugly face of beauty' which was aired on tuesday here in the UK. In the UK, IV sedation alone cannot be used on cosmetic surgeries and other major surgeries. IV sedation alone can be used on minor procedures such as dental work for nervous patients etc. IV sedation MUST be accompanied by local anaesthetic if general anaesthetic is not used, this is here in the UK.

Offline Celts

• Bronze Member
Im thinking of going here too, im sure everywere has bad reviews, bet they didnt show you the happy customers!

Offline dannyboy740

• Posting Member
Thanks Bullseye.
I've manged to find this on 4OD, So i'll have a watch of it.

Offline Doodle

• Posting Member
Is there anyone that has actually been here and can share some hands on experiance? Im very curious because as far as pricing goes (wich in the end, is a very big factor for me) this clinic is very appealing to me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024