Author Topic: I'm really scared to reveal my chest to my first girlfriend  (Read 5351 times)

Offline Dexter386

I've struggled with accepting myself for a long time. After being mocked a great deal in junior high, in High School I saved up and used a money order to order a vest to conceal it. I've been happy just looking normal ever since. I'm 25 now and I have my first girlfriend. she's 21 and we've been together since the 3rd of July so not quite a month. I lost my virginity to her but I kept my shirt and vest on and kept moving her hands away every time she'd go exploring somewhere where she might discover the vest. She didn't say anything about it and hasn't yet. I don't know if she knows I'm hiding something or not. I'm really scared to reveal it to her. I've spent nine months getting to know her and I'm still not sure how she'd react if I showed her. She used to be thin but she's gained weight since High school and is really self conscious about it so I think she might understand. I really want to tell/show her but I'm trying to wait for the right time/place to make her comfortable with it. Any advice on revealing it to your gf for the first time would be helpful.   

Offline John16102

• Posting Member
I struggled as you did when I was your age. I am 48 now and let me offer you some advice...the truth will set you free. Just have a frank conversation with her and I KNOW it is easier said than done. But believe me, it works. You will be surprised at how many women are understanding and compassionate. Those who are not have character flaws that no man needs anyway. Trust me, I lived it when I was your age. I was 26 when I finally came clean and was upfront with new girlfriends. I am not going to lie, it was a dating struggle for me too.

Now,  I am married to a very attractive woman who is a class person. A woman that many men wish they were married to. The point I am trying to make is that men like us are accepted and we are not limited to societies rejects.....which is something I thought when I was in my early 20's. I used to think that the type of woman I was going to end up with was one full of baggage that nobody else wanted. Fortunately, that is not the case.

The point I am trying to make is do not let your condition stop you in the dating department. Be self confident, be honest, accept yourself and you will be surprised how easier it gets.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024