Author Topic: Surgery in the morning!  (Read 2263 times)

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
Well this is it. Tomorrow at 10 AM im getting rid of my G. Wow im so nervous, but very excited. Im sure many of you have seen my pictures. I will be posting here probably everyday or 2 with progression and photos and what not. I know there is alot of people who come on here with alot of questions and need answers. Like me! So i will do the best i can on describing the whole process with everyone! My life changes tomorrow!!!

Offline robs

• Posting Member
All the best for your surgery!  Looking forward to your updates.  I'm at 3 days post-op...so far so good!

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
emmits,
good luck on you surgery. wish all the best.

robs,
congrats! sharing pics is highly appreciated.

thanks

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
Well just got home.. Basically i went in, got an IV. Sat in the room for about 20 mins, then a nurse came in and gave me something thru the IV that made me feel like i took about 6 shots whiskey. Wheeled me in the OR, and gave me the stuff that knocks ya out, and that is about all i remember. I woke up pretty sore, but thats nothing a little pain meds wont take care of :). All in all it really wasnt that bad. Im so excited! Went to get my meds at the grocery store a little bit ago. The FIRST time ive been in public without my "attire" lol you know all the undergarments i always wore, and didnt have to crouch over or cover up in any way! Man it felt awesome. I would like to say THANK ALL OF YOU that participate in this site. Changed my life!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024