Author Topic: Similar to me  (Read 4456 times)

Offline ONLY

• Posting Member
Guys, I feel we're all in same page however nowday i feel i need to go for surgery before i get marraige. Please see my self image and give your opion

Offline ONLY

• Posting Member
more Pics

Offline ONLY

• Posting Member
right closeup view

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
The right woman won't care. Its not going to prevent getting married.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
yeah she won't care but if you want to boost your self esteem then go for it.  ;D

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
1. You don't have to get surgery
2. If the only way she will let you marry her is to get surgery, then your already doomed, next well you will have to not wear certain clothing, and you wont be allowed to talk to certain people. Find someone who likes you for you.
3. If you have slept with her without incident more than once and she hasnt mentioned your chest there is no reason to get surgery, yay she likes you for who you are.

In the end if its just you who feels you need surgery, maybe speaking to someone about your insecurities would be better than going under the knife :)

Offline gotgyne

1. You don't have to get surgery
2. If the only way she will let you marry her is to get surgery, then your already doomed, next well you will have to not wear certain clothing, and you wont be allowed to talk to certain people. Find someone who likes you for you.
3. If you have slept with her without incident more than once and she hasnt mentioned your chest there is no reason to get surgery, yay she likes you for who you are.

In the end if its just you who feels you need surgery, maybe speaking to someone about your insecurities would be better than going under the knife :)

I wholeheartedly agree!
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024