Author Topic: do you have videos showing results with arms up and flexing?  (Read 3136 times)

Offline gynebob3

• Bronze Member
to the doctors on this site, do you have videos or pics showing how the results look like when arms are moving and when chest muscles are flexed? if not, are you going to post them on your websites?

ive now come to understand that a single picture with the arms down from a few angles just doesnt tell the whole story on the skill of the surgeon doing the surgery when it comes to craters, creases and adhesions when moving arms over  head and flexing...

Bermant seems to be the only exception of this because he has tons of pics plus videos documenting the results with the arms in all positions.

The doctor who did my surgery had great pictures showing great results with arms down, but it was a letdown now knowing that I would end up with craters when moving my arms because he didnt have photos to prove that his surgery technique gives a good results when moving arms..

DrBermant

to the doctors on this site, do you have videos or pics showing how the results look like when arms are moving and when chest muscles are flexed? if not, are you going to post them on your websites?

ive now come to understand that a single picture with the arms down from a few angles just doesnt tell the whole story on the skill of the surgeon doing the surgery when it comes to craters, creases and adhesions when moving arms over  head and flexing...

Bermant seems to be the only exception of this because he has tons of pics plus videos documenting the results with the arms in all positions.

The doctor who did my surgery had great pictures showing great results with arms down, but it was a letdown now knowing that I would end up with craters when moving my arms because he didnt have photos to prove that his surgery technique gives a good results when moving arms..

The ultimate results in plastic surgery look natural while living life, not just on a few pictures. The body should look good in motion and from all directions. Lighting should be the same for this documentation. Throughout my long career, I have been striving to understand the problem to be treated, understand the quality of my sculpture, and then get to that result with the shortest most comfortable recovery I could provide. My mentors decades ago challenged me to improve myself in this fashion and we have come a long way from the early prints from negatives or 35mm slides in vogue at the start of my career that took days before they became available. I now can add the emotion of the problem, surgical experiences, and what difference the surgery had with video I take myself, edit, and then add to the web pages I build.

Over my career, the documentation of gynecomastia problem and solution has also evolved from just a front and side view to include obliques, reverse obliques, arms up overhead, and then flexing still photographs as seen in the current form of my Standard Gynecomastia Surgery Pictures. I then found that adding additional bending over views helped show loose tissues my after major weight loss patients had that you can see in these Pictures to Show Loose Skin on Male Chest. I then added additional flexing views to evaluate understand scars, adhesion, and deformity with my Revision Gynecomastia Pictures. The most demanding of the surgeon and showing the result as close as I could get without being there in person was the evolution to my Standard Video of the Male Chest.

The additional views and movies showed subtle issues that I wanted to improve or the nature of the glaring defects patients were coming to me to sculpt.

Now the other side of the coin. Few doctors have the ability to get this detail up on a web page or into a format a patient can see in the office without paying for someone else to do the work. That tends to be very expensive.

It has been a pleasure seeing the improvement over the years in how doctors document their work both at meetings and on the web as well as how patients have tools to demonstrate their concerns vs. only posting with words.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024