Author Topic: gyno?fat? both?  (Read 2470 times)

Offline wolf420

• Posting Member
ive had these "moobs" all my life and its really starting to take its toll on my life and ruining who i am and all my self confidence. ive been hitting the weights for about a year now  and things seem to be getting worse, my chest doesnt feel like a girls chest but it looks feminine compared to everyone else i know. I also have very small hands compared to normal guys and my "johnson" isnt up to par either. My stature has always been small ( 5'7 135-145lbs it varies). Would gyne play a part in either of these curses? please life is getting hard to take with no self esteem, no girlfriend, being mistaken for a girl with a goatee and or a transvesdite. Please docs and community help me out
Heres some pics.

the scar is from trying duct tape as a compression... not a good idea

And my last question, what do you guys wear to help "flatten" your chest? I got a Under Armor shirt thats real tight and i wear it over a tshirt or beater. Any suggestions that would work till i get this taken care of? Thanks Guys
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 04:58:05 PM by wolf420 »

Offline Entouragee

• Posting Member
Hey i'm not sure you need to see a doctor, and all the pictures you showed up are broken links.

Offline wolf420

• Posting Member
Sorry  guys i was having a terrible day when i posted this. im reposting these pics right now

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
I don't think your chest is feminine at all.

Offline wolf420

• Posting Member
can this be resolved by means of a more vigourous workout along with proper nutrition?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think the other response meant to convey the message that you do not seem to have gynecomastia. There is nothing for you to reduce or hide.

I will add that my opinion is the same. I simply do not see a problem.

You'll have to find something else to worry about, You can cross this off the list.
Grandpa Dan

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
you look fairly masculine to me. No gyne.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
You look normal. Don't worry.

Offline wolf420

• Posting Member
thanks guys, ive been wondering bou tthis for a while. Im just gonna start some good cardio and hit the weights more. BTW i finally had a date with a beautiful girl and things went really well. thanks for the confindence booster guys

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
You look better than normal. I'm not surprised you were able to score a beautiful girl, based on the pics you took. Best wishes and you can now officially move on to worrying about other things, such as how long to wait before asking her out again, and when to pop the question!  :)
DenverGuy

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024