Author Topic: Torment.  (Read 1667 times)

Offline goldfurnace

20 years old, had puffy nipple gynocomastia for more then five years. On top of this I have had acne since age 13, mild to severe which now has left lots of ice pick scars and other small scars all over my face. Never had a girlfriend, lips are big, nose is big. to my defence I have pretty blue eyes :).

Anyhow do all doctors have no mercy? all I keep hearing after researching cures is thousands of dollars this, thousands of dollars that. What? I don't have much money, and my parents think I'm a failure anyhow to even try to ask em for money. Anyone know a good cheap gynocomastia doctor in New york? do they even exist in the universe? I swear if I continue like this, I would never be involved with a woman.

Btw I'm in no way fat or anything and never ever was, I work out every single day, 5'11 170 lb's 10 % body fat calipur measured.

miamivice

I hear alot of people talk about money, IMO if you have a decent credit score you have money folks are forgetting most of these plastic surgeons have financing options available, lenders are loosening up a little bit, look into whether u can finance your operation.

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Sorry to hear about how gyne has negativily affected your life, but your not alone..

As for the price of surgery, you normally get what you pay for so don't be too fast to pick a cheap doctor! Do your research and look at before and after pictures that surgeon has performed

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024