Author Topic: How bad?  (Read 9189 times)

Offline jdom1986

I'm new to this site.  I haven't been diagnosed with gynecomastia by my doctor yet, but my mother, who is an LPN, says that I have it.  I know that I'm kind of fluffy and that doesn't really help gynecomastia any, but overlooking that, how bad do you all think my case is?

Also, I apologize for the crappy shots.

Offline blackhawk

• Posting Member
Yeah you definitely have it.  Excess weight also adds to the issue so dropping weight and exercising regularly will help tremendously, however it does seem that there is a lot of gland which unfortunately is only removed through surgery.  Best advice I can give is try to drop down to a more manageable weight so you can see what your dealing with then consult a surgeon EXPERIENCED in gynecomastia.....

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
Looks like you have it.. but do go for surgery right away, better lose weight first(im no expert, but a fellow sufferer as well).. Look for an "EXPERIENCED" GYNECOMASTIA SURGEON...  Goodluck!

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
Oh boy... first off, you dont NEED surgery "right away". Sure some exercise will do you good (as with most people.. But surgery is not absolutely necessary.

2nd, this is the acceptance forum not the surgery forum people. why is everyone pushing him to surgery?

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
Even though you lose weight, you'll still have it 'coz of huge amount of glandular tissue around your chest.

Offline gyne_22

• Posting Member
My first suggestion for you is to lose weight, as in do a lot of exercises. You have a severe case of gynecomastia. When you lose the weight, Go talk to a surgeon for surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024