Author Topic: Gyno or Lipo ???  (Read 2460 times)

Offline bigbro

• Posting Member
I am 29 yr old, and have been weight training. But can't lose chest fat. Don't know if its just fat or real gyno. Please have a look and advice.
Front view

Side view

I am also suffering from fatigue,depression and low sex drive for the past few years.
Could this be estrogen dominance?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Endless

• Silver Member
cant see photos.. how about try taking out the www. and [img] tags on the links also  :)

Offline bigbro

• Posting Member
Ok, here are the images.
Side view
postimage.org/image/2izgw5ac/
Front view
postimage.org/image/73l3gmo4/f8b32589/

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Yeah that looks like some gyne. And by what you've said, you may have low testosterone, so that may be contributing to your gyne.

Offline Gallego

• Posting Member
Low testosterone with all that chest hair!? Not a chance!  ;D Joking aside, it appears to be gynecomastia. The contour seems like the contour of a chest with gynecomastia. Don't take my word for it though, I'm certainly not a professional. Best bet is getting it examined by a professional. Well, good luck with your training. Stay strong brother.

P.S All those symptoms you described can be caused by an array of illnesses, both physical and psychological. Best get that examined A.S.A.P by a professional doctor immediately. All the best.

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
Your photo shows that you do not have any form of gyno. There is no swelling in or around the nipples at all. Were you a bit heavier before? The pseudo "breasts" which you do seem to have appears to be nothing more than loose fat tissue remaining from when you were out of shape and not exercising. You might not even have ever been very heavy, but still you were lacking in muscle tone.  Now that you are working out, it will take a while to get a tight chest, but the excess tissue on your chest might never tighten up. That's the problem with not staying in shape - it happens to anyone who denies his body regular exercise. My opinion only.

Offline bigbro

• Posting Member
Thanks all. I did have my estradiol levels checked.
56 pg/ml. I guess that is the reason I find it so hard to lose weight.
The doctor insists it is of no concern though, and even suggested
a psychiatric evaluation when I insisted it is too high!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024