Author Topic: Motivation?  (Read 5839 times)

Offline puffycurse

• Posting Member
What's your motivation to work out even though you know you'll never get the chest you want and still get ridiculed even though you're in shape, because of man-boobs? I mean, working out just makes it SO MUCH more noticeable. :(

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
my motivation is to disguise it as much as I can with diet and exercise.

Offline puffycurse

• Posting Member
What if you have puffy nipples? Does dieting reduce the puffiness? I've been working out my upper body and so far it seems to be going well. My upper body seems broader than before and detracts from my chest a bit. But these nipples, lol. Thanks for the reply btw.

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Well the puffiness is from the gland, and since we cannot get rid of the gland with diet and exercise, only the puffiness caused by some fat can be reduced.  :-\

Offline 2B||!2B

• Posting Member
Your motivation should be to be in the best shape possible before surgery (which is the only real solution).
It really makes everything so much easier

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
It sucks having gynecomastia because I know that my body is in really good shape. My problem is I can't do benchpress 'coz it'll increase my chest size for sure and I don't want that. So my only workout is running every morning to keep my heart and lungs strong and to lose weight. :) BTW i just hide my chest by wearing dark colored or printed shirts.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Plaids work well too for concealment.

The Guyabera shirts also provide good concealment. They are a rather unique oddity because they are definately masculine in spite of their almost lacy appearance.
Grandpa Dan

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
plaid could definitely hide it ifit's just a puffy nipple.

Offline gabrielsebastian74

• Posting Member
My motivation? Grow a wide as back as possible, grow the biggest shoulders and arms as I can. Figure I can make everything else larger, will make the gyno look smaller.

Offline kashra

• Posting Member
Hey...
 Its always very hard to keep stick on track but My goals always keep my motivated toward my workout.. it keep me on track

Tacoma  boot camp and personal fitness trainer
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 03:04:33 AM by kashra »

Offline Edwin

• Posting Member
Motivation plays important role in making us healthy and to meet our fitness goals so for motivation we must add fun in our workouts and keep our workout journal to measure our progress. Never stop working, note what works for you and stay close to people who motivates you.

Stones Sharp Accountants
Stones Sharp Accountants
Stones Sharp Accountants
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 06:25:44 AM by Edwin »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024