Author Topic: Is this gynecomastia? And if it is what do u guys recommend me to do  (Read 2196 times)

Offline jcb90

Hey, i´m 20 and i´ve been having this all my life.. i´m tired of it. I went to a doctor and he told me about testosterone if in 1 year this "friends" doesn't dissapear. I´m tirend and i feel embarrased every time i go to the pool or to the beach.

Offline jcb90

I dont know how to post correctly the pictures!

Offline trinineer

• Posting Member
u have puffy nipples but i would think youll look alot better with no surgury needed if u were in good shape

Offline TomR1934

• Posting Member
Yes, a minor case of Gynecomastia, in that your boobs are barely A-cup in size. I would consider joining a gym and get into shape. I did so years ago and very much enjoy my androgynous side. No one cares that I wear lady or guy tops that show and shorts, which I love. However, I rotary shave all over daily in six minutes and being svelte displays an attractive body. Yes, I live as a man. I just display some androgynous aspects. it's fun.

Offline jcb90

OK so you both recommend to get in shape right? what can i do to chnge my niples? i´m very happy that maybe i don´t need surgery!!!

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
Diet and exercise to lose as much weight as possible. Specific to nipples/pec area you can't do much, as when you lose fat you lose it all over, not in the specific area you were training. If you do lose weight, any glandular tissue may become more pronounced or not: you'll know whether or not you need the surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024