Author Topic: what are my options?  (Read 2211 times)

Offline ihatepropecia

• Posting Member
Heres my 1.5 year post op picture. Im left with slightly elongated and diagonal nipples and it feels a tad loose in the underarm area.  Its more uncomfortable than unsightly.  Can someone please tell me what might be a good method to improve this? I saw a dr here in cali but he said my results looked good and sent me on my way. Pretty frustrating teh way he dismissed how im feeling.  thanks

« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 01:21:33 PM by ihatepropecia »

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
Loads of guys have "diagonal" nipples, and it's nothing to worry about, especially now you don't have gyne... The under arm area looks kinda fatty, and could possibly do with some lipo, but tense your pecs and see how much of it really is fat. At this stage everything is aesthetic - if you can get your surge to do some post-op treatment then if you want to, by all means, but if not, then seriously, don't give it a second thought.

Offline ihatepropecia

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply, scrabble. The underarm area feels fatty but it really isn't. Its just loose and disgusting. I care more about the discomfort in that area more than the angle of the nipples.  Does anyone know if its an option to get skin under the arm excised without cutting across the chest? Thats where 90% of the discomfort stems from. I dont mind some scars. Thanks again. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024