Author Topic: Another one booked for Poland!  (Read 3500 times)

Offline capello

• Posting Member
After many emails exchanged between Jeremy and myself, I'm finally all booked for my op with Katarzyna Ostrowska-Clark.  I'm kind of excited, but also still very skeptical.. I don't know, I've been following NUFC, jakeyboy and marts threads for the past month or so, but it just all seems too good to be true.  I'm sure I'll get plenty of replies from you all telling me how its all legit, and that I shouldn't worry etc, but is there anything I can do or see to put my mind at rest 100%? Just cus part of my brain is telling me I'm getting proper mugged off at the moment!!  I know it sounds bad, and I'm sure Jeremy and Katarzyna are nice, professional people, but the whole set up just seems.. well.. a little unprofessional, and I'll sleep much better if I can get rid of these doubts I'm having!

Offline nufc2011

• Posting Member
I fly out tomorrow mate I'm quite nervous/excited I'll try to keep my thread updated with info and pictures. :)

So far I couldn't be happier with my decision the clinic have been nothing short of brilliant in answering tons of questions and sortingstuff out for me.

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
Capello: Theres nothing we can really say or do its a risk you going to have to take maybe me and mart will be waiting at the other end of the plane to steal your £2000 maybe we wont  :D im only joking, I can give you a contact number and facebook name to add for re-assurance of my post feel free to PM me if you require this.

NUFC2011 its been along time coming i bet you cant wait to get rid of the boobs now, good luck mate and keep us updated.

Jake
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

Offline capello

• Posting Member
Yeah! I've had them for like, 15 years now.. Cannot wait to get rid of them! Well, I'll be posting some pics before I go anyway.. Hopefully it's not a scam.. And I'll have some post-surgery pics to post not too long after!

Offline capello

• Posting Member
Oh yeah.. And all the best NUFC, I've followed your thread for a while, look forward to hearing about your experience

Offline irishguy18

• Posting Member
Capello: I know exactly what you're thinking. I had the same reservations before going for a consultation two months before the actual op. I'm living in Berlin right now so Szczecin is just a couple of hours away by car.

At this consultation the surgeon told me things about my body and my previous two ops that I had never known before. She didn't rush me in any way like other surgeons and didn't promise me the sun, the moon and the stars but was frank instead, and told me that considering it would be my 3rd op (2nd re-op) that although it would look better, I shouldn't expect too much.

When I first started researching M edimel, I thought it seemed a bit dodge. Such a small team of people and your only contact being with Jeremy, I was sure this wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Now, though, after just having had the op I can guarantee that because their service is so brilliant, they don't need to worry about a lot of other things. The Patient Information file I received by email seemed poorly drawn-up and unprofessional but the service and my results definitely are NOT.

I can only recommend you go, despite how dodgy the whole thing sometimes might seem to be.

Offline mart

• Silver Member
Hi mate I can assure you it isn't a scam I've been there and got the surgery. Look at my thread for pics and info. I can provide phone number etc like Jake said if that would help you or can meet in person if you live local, I'm from west midlands.

Mart.

Offline Wod

• Posting Member
After many emails exchanged between Jeremy and myself, I'm finally all booked for my op with Katarzyna Ostrowska-Clark.  I'm kind of excited, but also still very skeptical.. I don't know, I've been following NUFC, jakeyboy and marts threads for the past month or so, but it just all seems too good to be true.  I'm sure I'll get plenty of replies from you all telling me how its all legit, and that I shouldn't worry etc, but is there anything I can do or see to put my mind at rest 100%? Just cus part of my brain is telling me I'm getting proper mugged off at the moment!!  I know it sounds bad, and I'm sure Jeremy and Katarzyna are nice, professional people, but the whole set up just seems.. well.. a little unprofessional, and I'll sleep much better if I can get rid of these doubts I'm having!

When you booked for man?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024