Author Topic: Excuse  (Read 1756 times)

Offline anon12345678910

• Posting Member
So I've scheduled my surgery with Dr. Fielding and went to a pre-op but I forgot to ask him an important question. My surgery is scheduled pretty close to the day my university courses start which poses a problem, not because of pains or soreness but because of the vest I'm going to be wearing. I know it seems stupid but I'm sure I'm going to be asked about it and would rather not mention that I had gynecomastia surgery so does anyone know of an excuse that I can use  ;D Broken ribs, a variant of the surgery, anything!?!

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
Unless you're going to class without a shirt on, no one will know that you're wearing the vest.  It fits nicely under clothing, even a t-shirt.   If, on the other hand, you're dressed in some way that it is apparent and someone asks, you could always say you had a lump in your breast and had it biopsied, or you can go in the other direction with the cracked ribs, and come up with a daring story that ends with a terribly traumatic mountain biking accident that left you with a couple of broken ribs.

I'd just stick with some clothes that keep the vest under wraps.

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery