Author Topic: Sugery in Land of NizamsHyderbad"  (Read 2773 times)

Offline naanu

• Posting Member
I am 35 years old and has Gyn from what i remember from Teenage and never thought about, recently my wife commented and then i started lookin at couple  sites and landed here,

I did went to Dr Anatheshwar in Bangalore but came  to Hyderabad recently and planned to have the surgery done here, of course there were not much review and info in Hyderabad, after go ogling i met Dr SUmitha shankar  she has clinic in Banjarahills. she told me teh total exp will be around 45 k and i need Gland+Lipo, paid 10k to Doc's secretary for booking and teh surgery was planned to done in Vivekananda Hospital Punjagutta

Not a multi specialty hospital but a decent one with old world charm in Heart of the city, My wife and father accompanied me, i told my father since i had some pain in chest area they are removing some knots/tissue from this region in the sense i lied  :-X

Finally yesterdya had my operation done at 1:00PM, because of Ramzan hospital was less chaos, and i was wheeled in to ward by 2:30.

I forgot to ask here how much Fat/Gland was removed, but she said if i can getup by 6 and comfortable i can leave today itself,

• Still in Bandages, she told to come on Saturday 3rd sept for dressing removal
    I still don't know how good is my operation finger crossed
    One surprise is "NO DRAINS" yes she said Drains are not needed for me :( which was much relef, else my Ftaher and montehr would have freaked out

No much pain, but because of heavy dressing almost 2 inches and the  Body raper i feel uncomfortable to sleep, i read in bangalore we need to give made to order rap, but what i got is ready mdae and it cover only chest area

SInce it's two day leave and Friday i have taken holiday by Monday i think i will be back in Office

will post Pre/Post op picks once my dressing is removed

Toatal cost is 45k+1.5k for testing+500 initial consultaion

Offline yakk

• Posting Member

Offline naanu

• Posting Member
well it's 11th day, sorry still no Pics, promise to post bot Pre and Post soon

31st was my surgery and first 3 days since it was holiday not much of issue, and since i didn't had drains it worked well, met doctor on 3rd day ie 3rd Sep and she changed the dressing. One reason why there were no drains hanging is, i found Doc has kept two tubes but they ended it to huge Gauge dressing which she removed while changing dressing, which i think most of drain. no pain while removing dressing

Again got dressing changed by DOc on 5th, she didn't charge me anything for these consultations

How i am now

removed all dressing, seems like they healed well and there is huge difference how i look, when wear the T shirt (collard as well) since most of time earlier i can feel By Gyne showing up and i always had that psychological issue on that but this week it was beyond words  ;D and enjoyed the new found looks. i have put on 4 Band Aid on wounds even though it's healed

I can feel Pain when i lift up both my hands, there numbness around Aureola, i mean it's hard wehn i touch it. still some swell at are above chest line (out side the compression vest lining near Armpits)

Doc has called me for consultation on Monday, hence will discuss the issues with her. still wearing the compression west 24/7 (will relax 30minutes after Bath though)

Offline unlaky

• Posting Member
Please post pics after 6 months ..
Dont use band aid ..

Offline naanu

• Posting Member
18th Day after Surgery

Met doctor again, she asked me to wear the Compression vest only in night and not 24/7, I was wearing vest which starting forming a parting line above chest (across shoulder) and there was still swelling, she asked me start massaging using olive Oil to reduce the swelling.

- I still have that numbness feeling around the operated Area
- when i lift my both Arms above my head there some Pulling/Contraction as if my skin has become tight, she told it will go away and needs time
- I can start going to Gym after 4 weeks
- will wear compression Belt only in Nights from now on

I will take our friends advice who has posted here  not to put photos before 6 months :)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 11:17:42 AM by naanu »

Offline asuferer

Hi Naanu,

Can you upload your pics as its almost 5months now.

TIA

Offline 17rahul

• Posting Member
hey Nannu,

how are you doing buddy ?
thanks a lot for all your posts...waiting for pics.

Regards,
Rahul

Offline biggyno

• Posting Member
hey nannu..thanks buddy.. i went to the same doctor..from reading your post.. thanks a lot.man

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024