Author Topic: HELP ME PLEASE!!!  (Read 1815 times)

Offline asr260284

• Posting Member
Hi there, my name is Aaron from the UK and im now trying to finally come to terms with my problem, Ive had massive man boobs from when i was very little and after many years of trying to ignore the problem im coming to terms with the problems this has caused me my whole life. My schooldays were spent trying everything in my power to skive off sports at school as i never wanted to get changed in front of the other lads, i havnt been swimming since i was young and i tell everyone its because i hate swimming but in reality theres nothing id like more when im on holiday. My late teens and in to my 20's has just been a complete nightmare, ive never shown any of my partners my chest and sex has always been with a shirt on, and bedroom light off, in fact the thought of getting intimate with another girl fills me with dread. This of course has caused many girls to dump me. Ive suffered from bad depression since i was 23, i have zero confidence, and have just pretty much locked myself away with my dog, which at the age of 27 just isnt right, i feel ive wasted my life so far. Nobody knows about how bad it is, not even my parents and its really just coming to the point where i wish i was dead. I am overweight, but i have a very hard and active job, and consider myself to eat a balanced diet, but weight just doesnt seem to want to shift, especially as im getting older. In fact, in my early 20's i joined a gym and went 5 days a week, and while i lost abit of weight, my man boobs only reduced very slightly. Looking at pictures of my very early years i appeared to be a slim and healthy baby but then i had Mumps and things seem to change from there. Im just after help, any help, any direction of whats wrong with me and what my options are!

I cant seem to be able to attach my photos as  when i click on additional options i cant see the attach option, so i can email them to anyone who may be able to help!

Thanks in advance

Offline jaye31987

• Posting Member
    • My Before and after!
In term of weight loss, I might be able to help you.what is your height and weight? And any medical history? Diabetic? Medications? Regarding the chest problem.... Depending on the case, you will prolly need surgery. Try to post a pic using ImageShack or Photobucket.

Offline asr260284

• Posting Member
Hi there, any help with any part of my problems would be great. I'm about 5ft 10in tall and weigh about 20 stone. I don't have any major medical issues such as diabetes as far as I'm aware. It just all seemed to happen after I had mumps when I was little. I'm trying to set up photobucket but I don't always have access to a computer, so I'm on here on my phone most the time, so could I email my photos instead?

Thanks

Aaron

Offline jaye31987

• Posting Member
    • My Before and after!
Damn it, my post got timed out trying to send it. My email is jaye31987@.com. weighting 280  I recommend a diet no more then 2000 calorie, consume less then a 100g of sugars a day, and try to burn atleast 500 calories a day. You could Google work out daily activities for good calorie burn. After a week, you should check you weight progress and tweak it. If have any questions or want a diet template let me know. Later.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024