Author Topic: It is gyno, now what?  (Read 2092 times)

Offline andrewtan88

• Posting Member
Hi everyone,
here is a brief introduction on my experience with gyne,

im 23 and slim, started having gyne when i was about 15-16, at that time friends have already been telling me my chest is big, however I did not bother until it grew worse as the years go.

It has been a living hell as people were constantly staring at my chest throughout my years and it has greatly affected my social life and confidence, the worse part is recently went to consult a local plastic surgeon, and surprisingly he said those were muscles instead of hard glands, he wanted to do vaser instead of surgical removal but I rejected because I strongly do not feel it would help.

Next, blood test of me were taken and I was found to have an abnormal female hormones in one of the blood type. I'm then refer to an endocrinologist and after consultation, he did not find the cause of the abnormal result and did not give any treatment.

Could you please give me some advice? If somehow a sugeon here would perform a surgery on me, Would the gyne return after surgery?

I am living in total despair right now, my next hope is a schedule with another surgeon in 2 weeks time.  God bless everyone. And any questions here I would answer.

Offline andrewtan88

• Posting Member

Offline andrewtan88

• Posting Member

Offline andrewtan88

• Posting Member

Offline andrewtan88

• Posting Member

Offline andrewtan88

• Posting Member

Offline pancakes

• Posting Member
No offense... But seriously? Some guys on here including me would wish for a chest like that.

Offline Supersonic123

• Bronze Member
This is a troll. That is NOT gyne and there is no chance in hell people would stare at you. Many people including me have real gynecomastia and if I could choose between a chest like that or 1 million dollars, I would take the chest without a doubt. IF you are serious: It's all in your head.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
The photos are not great but I do see some prominence of the areolas -- perhaps a puffy nipple in a better photo.

For some guys, this alone can be cause for upset -- although many others would choose to live with it. 

Your general physique and chest musculature are excellent!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Bikkembergs

• Bronze Member
Andrew,

I've seen far worse. The thing about surgery is, people adopt a "nothing to lose" attitude. Whereas you look like you have something to lose, that being a pretty good shape. With me for example, I dont have 100% freedom of clothes and generally cant go topless because there is a clearly excess tissue on top of my pecs.

I just cant seeing anybody being alarmed about your chest. To me it looks fine but of course you are your own best judge. Consult an expert, theres no harm in that and then see where you are.

Edit: I've just noticed you look pretty cold in each picture, you areola are erect. Again, with myself my condition is 95% unnoticeable when my areola are stimulated. If this is the case with you, you should only observe your areola in room temperature and when your body is fully relaxed to see the true "damage".

Offline andrewtan88

• Posting Member
Thanks for all your replies and feebacks,

however i would like to note that the pictures could only tell you this much and it is much worse when you look at it in person.

Why am i so sure surgery is inevitable?

1. I feel 'swelling' of the breast occasionally and this result in the breast being bigger than usual.

2. because of my thin frame, and i do not workout, my chest is abnormally huge and that has attracted unwanted staring from strangers. Imagine talking to someone, and instead of looking at your face, they look at your chest, thats what happen to me sometimes.

3. I can only restrict to certain clothes when i'm out otherwise it would seem very obvious.

4. I have to walk hatch back all the time outside if not it would seem that my chest is sticking out.

And I could go on and on.

I feel that this is a less common form of gyne as people normally relate to them as being fatty and soft. Therefore some people here might disagree with me just because they haven't seen this type of gyne.
If no surgeons here could perform this surgery on me for some reason or another, I might have to travel to the states to seek help. Thats how desperate I am right now. I'm in the peak of depression , it just feels so sad but hanging on with the faith of God. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024