Author Topic: want surgery, dont know where to start  (Read 1919 times)

Offline bradley00

hi guys, i have been to docs alot now back and fourth tryign to get a op on thee nhs and now i need to get my bmi down (i cant remember what he said but need to lose another half a stone before i can even be refered) " as they wont even see me until my bmi is under x amount" .this thing is im muscular, its not like im fat so its going to be pritty hard to shed that half a stone unless i lose muscle and we all know how hard it is to gain muscle naturely, anyway im think of paying for it i have some money but i am thinking of going abroad to get it done as only have roughly £1500 could you help me with what country to go to, what doctors are good, how muuch will it cost or just pont me in the rite direction.. thanks alot for hearing me out

Offline transformSoon

• Posting Member
I had my surgery done in India (Chennai) 2 weeks back. Doctor was K Ramachandran and results have been really great. Surgery experience has been world class and pain of last 20 years washed away the moment I opened my eyes in recovery room.
If I have to budget it for you, your surgery cost (approx) in India will be -

Preop tests - £40
Flight Tickets - £ 600 ( assuming you are flying from UK)
Surgery Cost - £800
Hotel (budget b&b) - £150

You can read about this doctor in Asia section or if you search for Apollo chennai hospital in google. You can set the process started with the doctor by calling him and most probably he will ask you to send your pictures and will recommend few tests. He was quite proactive in responding to mails in my case. Wish you luck and hope you get over this situation soon!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024