Author Topic: Finally got enough cash  (Read 3293 times)

Offline Celts

• Bronze Member
After about 3 years!  I'm booking in for the 1st of feb or the 7th, Like many on this board I lost interest in training weights, running etc because of having a sh1t chest :)) hopefully it all goes well and ill be able to wear tightish t-shirts for summer!

Anyone else in around these dates give me a holla.

Oh yea I'ts the well known polish surgeon i'm going to ;)

Offline BluePanda

Hello there

I'm booked to have surgery with Dr Ostrowska-Clark on 3 Feb. and I fly out on Jan. 31. I'm a little bit apprehensive but I'm mainly looking forward to it. I suspect January will seem like a very long month indeed.

Offline Celts

• Bronze Member
Nice one mate, where are you flying from and to? 

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
Good Luck boys..

I did it all myself this time last year good luck you have nothing to worry about your in safe hands.

Any questions im here to help.

Jake
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

Offline Celts

• Bronze Member
Hi jake, what kind of blood test is it they do?  A cbc? 

Would you recommend the hotel you stayed at?

Hows gyne free life?

Offline BluePanda

I fly out from Liverpool to Berlin Schoenefeld and back from Berlin Schoenefeld to Manchester, I think it was the most convenient thing for me to do at the time.

Have you decided which date you might book your surgery for yet mate?

Offline Celts

• Bronze Member
Yes mate fly out on the 7th feb surgery on the 8th, you'll be gyne free before me! :))

Offline BluePanda

Yes, I suppose I will. Ha!

I hope it goes well for you mate. I'll do my best to keep you updated if you like. You know I considered starting my own thread, then again it might just be easier to hijack yours! - just kidding. ;D

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
Hi jake, what kind of blood test is it they do?  A cbc? 

Would you recommend the hotel you stayed at?

Hows gyne free life?

Hello Mate,

To be honest im really not sure what they were looking for i think i uploaded a photo of all the medical results, I think they check hormones ect, Jeremy sorts this all out for you and you jump any que at the clinic :D

The Ibis is like the the premier inn e.c.t. clean and basic. Value for money i would say.

Life is great Gyno free espically now i go gym my chest looks amazing you will love it believe me, holidays without worrying ect.

Jake

Offline mart

• Silver Member
Did you get it done celts?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024