Author Topic: Revision Surgery -- Need Input  (Read 3128 times)

Offline nippin

I had surgery about 2 years ago.  It was gland removal only from pro-hormone use.  At first, I was really satisfied during the compression vest days and such.  Soon after though, I began to notice the same type of look that I had before, but just with a lack of hard gland that hurt.  I was really upset that this was going to be the final result.  The surgeon gave me the scar tissue injections thinking it would help with the look, but it didn't.  After the surgery and everything had healed I was still not satisfied with the look and I don't think my surgeon was on the same page as I.

I can feel indentions from where the tissue was removed (especially when raising my arms).  It almost seems like there is a crater with skin on top that has nothing to connect to, so it protrudes to give the same type of look as before (with the gland).  The pain is gone, but I still feel the look has not improved, which obviously was a big point in doing the surgery.  I'm looking for some help and revision, but I don't want to have a 3rd surgery.  If any surgeons could provide any input on what could be done to resolve this, some examples, etc.  I'm very very apprehensive to make sure I get the best surgery to provide the best result and am willing to travel just about anywhere to get this.  Here are some pics demonstrating the issue.

note: these images show the problem, but it is more prominent at times (when waking up, if drinking alcohol, or very hot).

Offline Bikkembergs

• Bronze Member
Nippin,

You seem very certain in what you want and determined to get it so I don't want to discourage you from going for it.

But if I'm being totally honest, I'd be more concerned about that gut of yours than your chest, I don't think it looks bad. It's not the best but it doesn't look abnormal at all.

Perhaps your photos don't do you true justice but you said yourself they showed the problem.

Offline godspeed

• Posting Member
I think you look normal and if i had that chest i would leave it alone but thats just me. 

hammer

Perfection is in the eyes of the beholder, however, I have to agree with the last two post!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024