Author Topic: 15 yo gyno and fat since 3 years (picture)  (Read 3824 times)

Offline realgyno

hi guys.

I am 15 years old and i have gyno since 3 years... With the fat it looks like boobs.. Also, i have big puffys nipples in the sense of a big circle. What can I do to reduce it? Please help.. If i lose some fat, is it going to look like a big gyno or a little one? here's a picture :..

Offline ineedsurgery

• Bronze Member
Need more pics but yes it looks like gyne

Offline realgyno

i know that but what can i do to make it less visible ? I just have fat in the area at the bottom of my chest. I think it's that fat who pushes my gyno, right? So if I lose it it will look less noticeable ?

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You appear rather slender already -- don't think losing any more weight will be of help.

At this point you have two options:  surgery to remove the gyne or wearing a snug compression garment to give you a better shape.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Neil123

• Bronze Member
sorry I disagree with the doctor. you do not need compression garment IMHO. you have a mild case and many shirts will hide it well! do not wear compression garment that is just wrong.
where you can not hide it well is if you go to the beach take ur shirt off.
Plus you are only 15 and gyne can disappear yes go away by 20 so wait!! no surgery yet pls
Regards

Offline Andy420

• Posting Member
sorry I disagree with the doctor. you do not need compression garment IMHO. you have a mild case and many shirts will hide it well! do not wear compression garment that is just wrong.
where you can not hide it well is if you go to the beach take ur shirt off.
Plus you are only 15 and gyne can disappear yes go away by 20 so wait!! no surgery yet pls
Regards

Disagree, I had it at a very young age just like yourself. I was told it would magically go away in a few years, I'm 23 now and it didnt go away until I got surgery. With that said we do need more pics to evaluate the projection of your chest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024