Author Topic: Pictures of me, 6 years later :/  (Read 2657 times)

Offline dr.darkmind

• Posting Member
Hey what's up guys, long time since the last topic I commented or posted, well I'm now back here to tell you about my worsening u_u..
When I got my surgery I was 20 and the results were just great, but time passed by and now I think I'm just in the starting point that I didn't want to get in.

okay this pics were taken about 2 years after my surgery
here the pics..

Pretty good right?

Infact, in that  moment I was making some exercise and you know making stuff to get in shape. Things happened and well, let's just say i grew up and I had to do what ppl of my age must do.
6 years later this is what I look like..

Please guys, tell me how bad I'm now, it's really really hard to me to lose weight, infact, I've been trying to do it for ages, and the only thing I get is to stay in 80kg or 176lbs,I'm 1.80mts or 5.9feet

:-\

Offline davey2100

If you find it hard to lose weight then try going to the gym and do weights, biggr the rest of your body the smaller that stomach will look

Offline herro

• Posting Member
Do you actually feel any significant non-muscular tissue in your chest area? It doesn't look that bad at all: you look like you have an overall increase in body fat and that is an area you may see fat accumulate first. Perhaps you are over reacting.

If you don't really feel any gyne tissue it is probably something that can be solved with just working out or watching your diet. However, initial endocrinological testing may indicate if you have some kind of hormonal problem accounting for a gyne relapse.

Total weight itself isn't really what's important, more than the profiles of your fat and muscle content...even if you stay around the same weight, exercise will still keep your fat in check and increase the leanless and definition of muscle.

Offline dr.darkmind

• Posting Member
Thanks guys, i guess i feel some glandular stuff on my right side, but actually I've allways had it even after my surgery, the doctor told me it was not so big to be extirped, so it wouldnt be a problem, the otherside is totally clean from gyne tissue, but the fat i've gained freaks me out... I'll keep trying to lose weight

Offline improving

• Silver Member
So how hard have you been trying to lose weight dude?

If I were you, i'd cut out the sugary/fatty foods, and hit the treadmill 3 or 4 times per week. Still looks relatively normal to me though, nothing too bad mate.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024