Author Topic: How to get enough money for my gyno op in Poland?  (Read 2494 times)

Offline Boylegend

• Posting Member
Hi guys, i'm looking to get a liposuction and extraction done in Poland with -- with Ms. Ostrowska-Clark. I hear all in all with transport, food, operation, flights etc it will cost around £2000.

i'm currently a student who only has a part time job, i have saved around £650 so far, but i really need this operation done this year as i'm going to uni. Has anyone got any tips on how i can get money for the op? are there any loan offers i can get?

And also how long did it take from first contacting Jeremy to getting the op done?

Thanks a lot guys in advance

Offline dexs

• Silver Member
Sell stuff on ebay? Try and ask for more hours at work? 

And if you are really desperate and I dont recommend this you could apply for an interest free credit card and book your flights, hotels etc via this method.  However this should be the last resort and personally you should just save as best you can.

Offline Boylegend

• Posting Member
Hmm yeah, i will ask for more hours at work.
And i'm thinking of taking some money out of my student loan too

Offline Redman_85

• Posting Member
Do you have any relatives who could help you out or lend the money to you? I wouldn't recommend going down the loan route, you don't want to be getting into financial difficulty, especially what the tuition fees are going up to these days.

Offline Boylegend

• Posting Member
Money is pretty tight for my family guys, i earn £40 a week part time job,
and £150 a month in child support from my dad. I haven't had contact with my
dad for over a year, so asking him is kinda out of the question. Thanks for the reply guys.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024