Author Topic: Finally  (Read 2957 times)

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
So I have dealt with this since I was a teen. Typical story. I was a overweight teen, but then got motivated, and now am in extremely good shape. Very muscular, but the puffy nipples remain. After YEARS of contemplating the surgery, and hoping it would resolve itself (not gonna happen) I have my surgery scheduled for Wed. I saw a couple of doctors who said it "wasn't worth it" which instantly turned me off. Finally I found a doctor who understood, and when he told me his method it sounded like he knew his stuff, as he had just finished a gyne surgery before our first consultation. His credentials seem legit, studied at mayo clinic, has won best plastic surgeon awards for my city for the past two years, second largest city in my state. Before and afters looked good, although there weren't too many with just the puffy nip thing going on. But i finally saved up and am having it done wed under local anesthesia with a mild iv sedation. If anyone has questions, I'd be more than happy to help. 

Offline rho

• Posting Member
Good luck mate
R

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
Just had my surgery. Wow. Much easier than I could have expected. Took about 45 minutes. Had two bouncy ball sized masses removed. Can't wait to finish recovering. I'm still really high bit seriously no pain whatsoever under local. Porting the IV was by far the most painful part!

Offline Andy420

• Posting Member
wait till the local anesthesia wears out   ;)

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
Haha yeah I'm sure there will be some decent pain. How did your surgery, recovery, and results come along? Any tips for the new guy?

Offline nogojoe

• Bronze Member
Congrats! Here's to a quick recovery!

I don't know. I didn't feel pain per se. It was more of an intense soreness. Try a lumbar puncture--now that's pain! lol

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
How long did your operation take? Mine was pretty quick I mean it seemed like it went anyways. Haha. He decided no lipo was needed when he got in there. I'm a pretty lean muscular guy. He showed me what he pulled out it looked like bouncy balls almost ha.

Offline nogojoe

• Bronze Member
I think mine took about 45 minutes and I had both gland excision and lipo.

My glands looked about the size of my fist.

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
Alright guys it's day 1 post op. feeling pretty good. Minor pain, this headache is worse tho haha. Doc says I can take the binder off to shower but there is some kind of dressing on the wound that he said to leave on. Almost like two plastic squares. I'll keep every one posted!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024