Author Topic: Tomorrows the big day.  (Read 2973 times)

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
Well time to kiss these puffy nips goodbye. Getting excision and possible lipo tomorrow under local with an IV sedative. It will be nice to have a normal looking chest, especially since I'm an avid lifter, and am in very good shape (natural, this stuff is from puberty). So it looks like no lifting for about a month which is really a bummer. I wasn't gonna tell anyone at first but, i have told some of my friends. Some people get it and some don't. I just put it this way, if you had an irregular growth, wouldn't you get it removed? Ill keep you all updated on progress and procedure. As always, I'll answer any questions I can.

Offline nogojoe

• Bronze Member
Congrats and good luck!

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
On my way to the appointment. I'll keep you guys posted.

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
Let us know how you are doing.

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
Doing well! Not a whole lot of pain, a bit of swelling. Once he got in there he decided he didn't wanna do lipo (I'm pretty muscular) . So just chillin with an ace bandage and this foam stuff he prefers over compression. He did pull out a mass behind each nipple about the size of a bouncy ball just smaller than a golf ball or something. Any tips or tricks for recovery. Thanks bros!

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
That's good news you did not need Lipo. I think Lipo really complicates recovery with bruising swelling. Rest, eat well, lots of lean protein, limit Vitamin E, extra Vitamin C.

I am surprised on the lack of vest, or even compression shirt, but your doctor knows best.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 01:03:14 PM by greatlakes »

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
Trust me the way he put on the ace wrap seems to be plenty of compression although he said I could pick up a binder from Walgreens which I did. It's kinda big so I'm gonna cut it in half. I'm almost scared because there's almost no swelling. There's no bruising and zero pain...

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
Hey fnnewguy,

How's it going so far? It's been a couple of weeks since your surgery and I was wondering how you've been?

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
The first two weeks were brutal kind of. Developed large scabs over both nipples that eventually peeled off and left vey sensitive skin under. But honestly in the past few days I think my body is starting to heal and give me a little glimpse into the final results so I'm a bit more optimistic this week. Going for my 3 week Post op on wednesday hopefully I get the ok to get rid of this damn binder.

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
That sounds good. Keep us posted.

I've got my consult tomorrow. :)

Offline Showtime620

• Silver Member
Sounds like good news all around!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024