Author Topic: Men playing with their balls  (Read 4226 times)

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I live next to a golf course.  It's on the other side of a wooded stream which leaves my garden open to view from the golf course. I collect several hundred balls a year that make it into my yard.  If they hear the sound of breaking glass they skip coming to the green on this hole and pretend it wasn't them.  Most of the people keep their eyes on their balls and ignore me.  I was digging in the garden a couple of days ago, without a shirt.  I've seen enough people stare from a distance to recognize the look.  They were trying to decide if they were having a thrill seeing some shirtless woman out in the garden or what.  I need to get a suitable wig for working in the garden so they can have a real thrill with what they think they are seeing.  While it would never hold up from 10 feet away, from 200 feet who knows.  Cheap thrills, in the back of my car, cheap thrills how fine they are.  Cheap thrills ...

hammer

You are sooooooo cruel, aren't you? You tease!

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member

Hammer, If you are a Turtle you know the ONLY possible answer.

hammer

Yes, I am slow. My last name ends in SKI

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member

Yes, I am slow. My last name ends in SKI

Ahhh,  The Slowskis who don't mind their slow DSL instead of fast cable modem.

I believe that we should have fun with our bodies when we can as they can cause so much misery.  As for so many, becoming a nudist brought joy back into my life after decades of illness.  Having observed so many persons I think that the hate and fear of our bodies that is built into modern culture causes much unhappiness and even a multitude of psychosomatic illnesses.   We have body dysmorphic disorder with the resultant anorexia and bulemia, dysfunctional doctor exams wherein the doctor can hardly examine the body.  It's almost impossible to get a full skin cancer exam instead of a peek-a-boo exam where a few square inches are looked at instead of a total exam.  So many illnesses and disorders can be seen if the whole body is looked at.

Sitting or playing around the pool, hot tub, sauna, bocci court, BBQ etc with a bunch of other nudists, all of whom accept their bodies and the bodies of others, can be completely freeing from one's body shame and fears.  I just happen to be able to join in the discussion of the problem of tan lines under the breasts with the ladies, and nobody cares, though possibly mildly amused.  Nudists make all sorts of jokes about the cultural fears of nudity. 

A few years ago I met a woman and her 3 teenaged daughters in the shower at the club.  Showering is a social thing. Conversations don't stop just because of a shower, which happens each time somebody is going to swim or hot-tub or needs to shave or whatever.  I got dressed and went to the supermarket in town.  Right behind me in the checkout line was this same woman with her 3 daughters.  They all smiled and said hello and when I looked puzzled she winked and said "Don't you recognize us" as the perfect straight line to which I replied "Oh, I didn't recognize you with your clothes on".  We all had a laugh and the other people in the checkout line looked like they couldn't believe what they were hearing.  We got to see the most amazing jaw drops and double-takes.

Picture river running without having to sit in a wet smelly itchy bathing suit all day, much better. 

In looking at the legal question of "indecent exposure" from a distance I can prove that at some distance, say 100 yards, that people have no idea what they are seeing.  The laws speak about seeing the genitals etc, very specific, to be "offeneded", not just thinking the person isn't wearing anything.  From a distance if a person can't tell if they are seeing a rubber ducky or a penis can they really be offended".  Yet at the same distance they will see a kielbasi and think they are seeing a penis more often as  compared to the real thing.  Paint 4 brightly colored silver dollar size areas and a person is seen as wearing a bathing suit and hence non offensive.  It turns out that for a lot of people they just have to think the person is nude to be "offended", not actually be able to see anything legally "offensive".  So we have this huge battle about women breast-feeding their babies and how "offensive" they are.  This whole body fear business is literally crazy.  So look what it does to so many of the guys with even an imagined bulge at the breast.  They become obsessed with it and allow it to ruin their joy in being alive, and so do the bullies.  As it affects about half of men at one or more times in their lives, it couldn't be more normal.  It's a vulnerability only because the victims and the bullies agree that it is and take advantage of our societal psychosis, fear, shame and hate of our own bodies.  I choose out of that craziness.

hammer

Just to let you know, you don't need to preach this all to me, as I agree! Breast are way over rated. My wife breast feed both of our daughters and I believe in breast feeding, as that is what they are for!

I tell my wife and daughters and close friends that all I need to do to get in touch with my feminine side is rub these big girls! I do joke around about them and I'm not shy anymore. I am not into being a nudist, but I have nothing against it, so have fun with it!

Had Eve not sin in the garden we would not need clubs to go to, to enjoy nudity, nor would we even be ashamed of our bodies in the first place, if one is.

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024