Author Topic: Advice Requested - Good Surgeon in Bangalore, India  (Read 1840 times)

Offline gyneproblem

Dear all,

I am 30, 6' and weight 90 Kgs. I was suffering from severe Gynecomastia since early 20s and ultimately decided to go for a surgery in Mumbai, India. I had my surgery in Feb'12, and the doctor was Dr. Sandip Jain. The results are attached.

I am quite happy with results, considering that the shape of the chest is very flat now. As per my limited understanding, the doctor completely removed the gland, which I don't feel now when I touch my chest. Furthermore, my efforts to reduce the weight (which was 98 Kgs before) is also leading to slow and gradual improvement in the shape of the chest.

Only issue is that while trying to re-shape the Areola, which was quite large before, the doctor performed Circumareolar incision (as per my knowledge).

This has led to deformed look and I hope this can be corrected. I wish suggestions about how to get this improved, and who are the doctors in Bangalore, India (as I relocated to Bangalore) who can do this best.

Thanks in advance, for your help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024