Author Topic: Do I have Gyne?!  (Read 3026 times)

Offline gyno_boy

• Posting Member
Ive read the boards, was very suprised to find a forum dedicated to this condition! Anyway lots of helpful info. Could you guys tell me from my picture if I have 'Gyne' or not? Whether it is or it isnt I have to get something done, its making me feel like sh!t. Just hate the way it pokes through any clothing I wear (short of a jacket that is!). Anyway below is the pic, Its worse than it look I think, but let me know what you guys think. Cheers :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/bedders/DSC00078.jpg  

Offline gyno_boy

• Posting Member
PS Im only 20, and not fat at all so I think that makes it look worse :(

Offline gyno_boy

• Posting Member
Oh K, I was actually hoping for some constructive replies :'(

Offline soonerspace

• Posting Member
hard to tell from the one photo you posted, but if anything I would say a very very minor case only because the nips look just a bit puffy.  Doesn't look bad at all IMO.

Offline BringExtraDragons

• Bronze Member
  • Sometimes you get so alone it just makes sense.

Hey pal, You should toss in some side shots or a few more angles in the pictures to be safe. I'm no gyne expert, but seems like you have the same thing i do, a very very minor case of that bastardly gyne. I'm not really overweight, ( ok slightly pudgy a bit ) but I can pull off looking normal/slim in clothes. Even the most minor case of gene can be horrible in our lives, You don't need much at all. It's always poking at you, and it's literally poking out of your damn shirts when you looking perfectly slim,,,very awkward looking.  But anywho, give a few more pics and see what some of the more experienced guys on the board have to say.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
As some people said, it is hard to give a very objective point of view. Given the picture, I think there is a bit of gyne. But it is not a very serious case indeed. You have puffy nipples too which could/is a sign.

To have a better piece of advice, I would advise you to post some side shots of your chest.

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
hard to tell from that pic...u need some side angles.  But to me it looks like you have puffy nipples...very minor

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024