Author Topic: Before and After Pictures - 1 year post Gyno surgery.  (Read 4779 times)

Offline nutella

• Bronze Member
Hello everyone,

I come back to you with a flatter chest and a new perspective. I am curious to know what you all think and would be more than willing to answer any questions you might have about the patients experience of glandular removal.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 10:01:11 PM by nutella »

Offline y2015

• Posting Member
You look great!
Did you do anything post-op to prevent scarring?

Offline DMAC

• Posting Member
It's difficult to tell since the camera angle is different in the two photos, but did you actually nipples change their location? As in, are they now slightly higher on your chest? I'm asking cause that's what I'm hoping for.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Nipple changes and slight elevation frequently occur after gyne surgery.  When the weight of the excess tissue is removed and when the skin tightens, the only direction the skin can take is upwards.  Also, the diameter of the areola usually shrinks as well.  All these good things happens naturally after the excess tissues have been removed -- the surgeon need not address these concerns. 

Ain't Mother Nature grand??

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline ploykhana

it,s looks more stronger after picture , I think he maintenance his body very well

Offline nutella

• Bronze Member
You look great!
Did you do anything post-op to prevent scarring?

I've been using Bio Oil with the intent to help reduce scarring. Overall I am pleased with the outcome but am wondering if the pigment of the left areola will diminish any further ? I hope so.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024