Author Topic: Advice: Do I have gynecomastia or is it just fat? Please help  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Art_Art

Hi everyone. This is my first post but I was hoping someone could somewhat clear this up before I move forward with going to see a doctor...

I have recently lost about 66 pounds. I'm very into fitness and my weight got away from me... I'm a male, 27, 5'11 and 155 pounds (around 8-9% body fat).

Although I am very lean, I still have stubborn fat around my lower abdominals so I thought it could be possible that I still have stubborn fat on my chest area. I also noticed that when I stretch my arm, like in the last pic, the nipple goes flat against my body... It doesn't seem like there is tissue behind it... or is that typical even if gynecomastia is present?

A little big of digging online made me realize it could be that or gynecomastia?! It seems a little bit scary to be honest with you... I'm very into my physique and plan on building from this to pursue my goal of 180 pounds at 8% body fat...

Please help.
Any advice is really appreciated.

Thanks very much.

hammer

I don't see any problem, infact I will bet that half the men here wish they could look like your chest and belly! Be thankful for what you don't have!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I agree. Sorry, but you'll need to find something else to worry about.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024